Forums Off-topic

Official Rant Thread page 10

398 posts

Flag Post

Holy shit.
Don’t assume I can fucking hear you even while I’m wearing my earbuds. How long till you realize I’ve never heard a goddamn thing you said while I had my earphones on? You still talk to me from across the room like I can hear you when I clearly have my earphones on. Do you even see that I’m even wearing them? Thought so.
So don’t even waste your breath trying to talk to me, dipfuck.

Flag Post

Fuck me

Flag Post
Originally posted by BYMisgreat:

Fuck me

Fuck me hard baby

Flag Post

Nice look you gave me when my girlfriend said she was in the gay straight alliance, Mom and Dad. Maybe next time you could say that fucking comment a bit louder so everyone can hear you give shit about it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BYMisgreat:

Fuck me

That’s not a rant, that’s an invitation.

Flag Post

Apparently not going to college for one week means I have severe depression. What? Are you really that fucking retarded, mother!?
So you call up the doctor and book me in for that but not book me in as I’m extremely underweight and could likely die or get permanent damage in a few months… the fuck is wrong with you. Then breaking my laptop screen so I cant see half of the damn thing as well, gonna cost £140 to fix it.
Kay, given this shit that’s just happened and earlier things, I’m going to need to beat the shit out of someone, likely her.

ughhhh, if I’m not on for a while, this is why.

Flag Post

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

Flag Post

What I think: I’m totally overloaded, I feel like being spied, I need couple thousand euros for a new computer, instrument and softwares and I have found my inner artist

Yep, busy life

EDIT: And my earphones are still missing thus my mic I never used doesn’t work after all

Flag Post

I am absolutely sick of people who can not appreciate honesty. It’s really annoying, especially when they nicely ask you and then go completely nuts. I want to rip and tear their guts while they are still alive so bad. And i can not live without having someone who i could tell all my deepest darkest secrets and not have them turn away from me for that…

Ugh, my mind has so degraded i can not even rage properly.

Flag Post

Aghhhh
There are few things i would not do for the right to brutally murder people who take their freedom of speech too far…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

But then i will not have a place to complain about how difficult my life is, you do not think much about other people and how bad you make them feel, do you?

Flag Post

I hate the cost of everything at the movies, $12 for a ticket, $8 for some popcorn, $7 for a soda, and $5 for candy = $32 for a good movie experience. What is this shiz?

Flag Post

I hate when my balls stick to the side of my leg sometimes.. It’s annoying and I have to constantly fix it.

Last time I did it, I accidentally pulled to hard and pinched one of my balls. Hurt like a bitch.

Flag Post

I hate when ice cream gets behind my teeth and melts.

Flag Post

Really? Fucking really? Just because we kissed you think you can drag my ass out and smash my face in? Why didn’t you do it, you vapid seeping cunt. I’m standing right fucking there, do it. Give me a fucking excuse to wipe the rebellious teenage angst out of you, Tyler. Fucking do it. You know what will happen, faggot. I’ll leave you crying like the bitch you are.

Flag Post

Why the fuck do you think it is perfectly normal to buy one child a bit of food and not the other despite the fact that this one hasn’t eaten for a week now at least and has eaten very little before that and is really faint from it?
Don’t use the whole "I don't have enough money" thing as an excuse. You waste what money you have on useless shit, you also had a chance of a promotion and a higher pay a while ago now and didn’t accept it because it means a tiny bit more effort. If you want more money then damn well accept it or get a job that pays a good amount instead of constant complaining, you don’t even do much at your current job and yeah I know exactly what you do there so don’t say it’s really hard work, just don’t bitch to me about it.
Last time this happened I got to being extremely underweight and near had to go to hospital from it, do you want that to happen again? Do you want me to actually get worse from it and become severely ill?

Right, if I don’t post for a few days then I’m very likely in hospital from this mess, even though I hate it there.

Flag Post

Now Ayumi, this is going to sound awful of me, but your profile says your 17. If this is right, have you thought about getting a job?

Flag Post

I’ve tried looking for a job before, even a few days ago I tried when I went to town, there just isn’t any.

Flag Post

Where are you? UK/USA?

Flag Post

UK ;_;

Flag Post
Originally posted by ayumi_stocking:

UK ;_;

Then you can definitely find some sort of paid work. Let me PM you.

Flag Post

so i really hate petsmart now…
the morning i was going to get some crickets, and i was 5 cents short… and they wouldn’t let me get them! i ask if i could just put one back.. or if i could pay them back latter… but no… i had to putt the whole bag back and get 34(the normal is 35) then wait in line once more.. and the worse part was how pissy about they were.. why would they fight a customer for FIVE CENTS!

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

I can’t find good Touhou or Vocaloid sheet music anywhere. I thought the internet had everything.

This is me.

Flag Post

Why do we have to do chores and shit on weekends?
That’s why they call them WEEKENDS.