Forums Off-topic

Official Rant Thread page 11

513 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRoflWaffle:

Why do we have to do chores and shit on weekends?
That’s why they call them WEEKENDS.

Because the dishes still get used, the house still gets dirty and the yard still looks like a tip…

Flag Post

White people

Flag Post

Why the hell can’t Norway import deep-fried chicken or get their own KFC restaurant!?
I hate this country.

Flag Post

Why are girls so emotional?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Redfin_802:

Why are boys such jerks?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ayumi_stocking:

Why are boys such jerks?

this is simply untrue

Flag Post

My mom thinks I’m disrespectful to her, so I may only say “Yes Mom”, and “OK” is also disrespectful. I had no idea.

Flag Post

why kan’t da gamin compootah bee the less uv the pricey?

Flag Post

I got bitched out by my mother because I won’t tell my stepfather that I love him.

Flag Post

Women.

Flag Post

Why is it so hard for me to feel anything?

Flag Post
Originally posted by vegard20:

Why the hell can’t Norway import deep-fried chicken or get their own KFC restaurant!?
I hate this country.

Because then more black people would move to Norway and you’d hate your country more. Racism is still funny right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ritzfitz91:

Fuck Anime
All of it is retarded.

Comic Books are where it’s at.

And fuck Rick Ross too.

what about manga?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Vegard locked hunka’s thread
fuck you

Flag Post

I want to be alone. But people want to talk.

Originally posted by ayumi_stocking:

Why are boys such jerks?

Not all of them are jerks.

Flag Post

internet tough guy in here

Flag Post

Not all of them are jerks.

It was basic reversal of his words, why question what is clearly meant as a joke?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dartjat:

internet tough guy in here

I’m not trying to be tough. I just don’t like to talk to others.

Flag Post

liar liar liar

Flag Post

liar liar liar

I’m typing the truth.

Flag Post

Small dogs and their owners suck. Yes.

Vegard locked hunka’s thread
fuck you

Not enough rage. Hunka should have gone over the top. Would have been more hilarious.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ktherock7:

Small dogs and their owners suck. Yes.

All of them except my neighbor’s dog. So calm and soft.

Flag Post

anime is gay

Flag Post

We are focusing on social networking, the friendslist in particular. What makes me want to encourage mass hangings is when people on your friendslist start bickering amonst eachother causing all sorts of problem among the rest of your friends. Its an endless cycle of “he said, she said” intuectional arguements with an all around egosentric mentality causing everyone involved to think their review is the right review.

Noone ractionalizes, noone thinks things through. And so, now, all this infighting has YOU caught in the middle, where both sides want you to choose side. And of course being the ractional one, you dont want to do that. Becuase all you can think of is that these people are all fucking stupid and they need to drink a treno, and stop bitching. But noone ever stops bitching, they just start deleting friends from their friends list, like it even matters, like deleting someone is empowering or somthing, like it gives you the last word. What if, the person you deleted fucking hates you, and all you’ve done to push the button to end a friendship the other person did not want in the first place, making you seem like a petty bastard and giving the other person everything they wanted to begin with, makes you look like a sucker. SUCKER. Do you really think you’ve one some insignifigant discussion? Do you really think your view is now more valid because you eliminated the other party? Cause it does not really work that way. You win a debate, by winning a debate. You win it with facts, real facts and knowledge. And if you cant discuss things rationally, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Keep the peace, and let it go. But noone ever does. So now your still caught in the middle of all this bullshit wondering, even at the age of 12 if you are a little to old to be dealing with this juvenial behavior, so your friends list and everyone else friends list, chewing those down from 200, to 6. All because YOU did not choose sides, so both parties think you are parting with the other side. Stupid, you know it might be healthy for everybody to weed out the trouble makers on their friends list, both parties like their 5 years old. You both go into the corner until you admit your fucking stupid, then maybe I’ll re-add you. The thing to remember folks, everyone sucks and everyone blows, and everyone lies. The world is a spear of bickering jackasses whos own ideas and opinions seem to be more important then human civility. Getting tierd of this people keep that crap on your own page and leave me out of it.