Forums Off-topic

Official Rant Thread page 15

518 posts

Flag Post

I think we should have a new mod to take Gevocks place

 
Flag Post

Why can I not find a unicorn? I’ve searched and searched but all they give me are god damn ponies. I want a rainbow unicorn. UNICORN.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by princess282510:

Why can I not find a unicorn? I’ve searched and searched but all they give me are god damn ponies. I want a rainbow unicorn. UNICORN.

lol, start your own unicorn thread?

 
Flag Post

My bitch of a trig teacher teaches the lesson so fast that before we even finished writing the first formula, she’s already two topics ahead. We ask to to slow down but I swear the hoe goes even faster. And she wonders why most of us have a D in the class. Maybe if she moved her fat ass for 1 second we could copy down her shitty hand writing and proceed with the lesson no problem.

End rant

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by xProStar:
Originally posted by princess282510:

Why can I not find a unicorn? I’ve searched and searched but all they give me are god damn ponies. I want a rainbow unicorn. UNICORN.

lol, start your own unicorn thread?

I’m searching for a real, live unicorn.

 
Flag Post

WHY! Why do people tell me it’s my opinion? If I say something the response is “Well that’s your opinion” WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK! I had no idea it was an opinion. I thought I was stating a universally accepted fact. Thank you for telling that I stated an opinion because I had no fucking clue. Thanks to people like you for being such a benefit to discussions. Couldn’t have one without you because we need people close by to state it was an opinion everytime somebody says something.

GODDAMIT! YOU’RE TELLING ME SOMETHING I ALREADY KNOW!

anybody else have to deal with people like that? The type who don’t give a rebuttal but just tell you that you stated an opinion?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

WHY! Why do people tell me it’s my opinion? If I say something the response is “Well that’s your opinion” WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK! I had no idea it was an opinion. I thought I was stating a universally accepted fact. Thank you for telling that I stated an opinion because I had no fucking clue. Thanks to people like you for being such a benefit to discussions. Couldn’t have one without you because we need people close by to state it was an opinion everytime somebody says something.

GODDAMIT! YOU’RE TELLING ME SOMETHING I ALREADY KNOW!

anybody else have to deal with people like that? The type who don’t give a rebuttal but just tell you that you stated an opinion?

No, but potatoes will rule the world soon.

 
Flag Post

We need more mods.

 
Flag Post

I love this song so much, but it’s getting kinda boring!

 
Flag Post

Some short rants:
I hate when adds buffer
I hate when you knock on a bathroom door, nobody says “Yes?” and i open it with sombody in it!!!
I hate it when someone gets you in trouble and goes easy on someone else

 
Flag Post

There are too many new users.

 
Flag Post

There aren’t nearly enough users

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by alexlincoln2:

There aren’t nearly enough users

Definitely too many new users.

 
Flag Post

I dislike when people dismiss a particular artist/band/song without giving them/it a chance due to the fact that it falls into a genre that they’ve been given a bad first impression of.
For instance, I’ve had a friend of mine tell me that they refuse to listen to Regina Spektor due to the fact that she is a female pop artist.
They’d stated that “Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, et cetera all fall into the category of pop, therefore Regina is going to be just as bad as them”.
Just because an artist/band/song has been labeled as being the same genre as another artist/band/song does not mean they are going to sound anything like the other artist/band/song.

I also dislike when people refuse to listen to a particular artist/band on the basis that “their only popular song is absolutely terrible”.
For example, I am admittedly a big fan of Macklemore and his work.
As you all know, his song titled “Thrift Shop” is currently one of the most popular rap songs worldwide.
People often refer to him as being a terrible artist simply because they dislike that one song.
Firstly, a single song cannot define an artist/band, nor can it provide you with enough of an idea of what a particular artist/band is like.
Artists/bands generally play a wide variety of music.
Secondly, “Thrift Shop” is from an album done in collaboration with Ryan Lewis and is not at all a proper representation of his earlier works, considering his Unplanned Mixtape EP and his The Language of My People LP are nothing at all like the songs featured on his and Ryan’s album titled The Heist.
I’m not saying this simply because people do this with Macklemore, I just saw that as being a good example of when this occurs.
Artist/bands such as Marilyn Manson, System of a Down, PSY and so on are generally judged in the same manner.

 
Flag Post

^ Yeah, but Creep is the best Radiohead song.

 
Flag Post

some people are overly butthurt on this forum

 
Flag Post

I dislike this thread.

 
Flag Post

CoC is awesome! And it deserves to be an Xbox game?
You guys know CoC, right?
YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT CoC?

 
Flag Post

Why do Android apps suck?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by betterplayer:

Why do Android apps suck?

They don’t.
And if they do, you always can look for a different one. That’s the great thing about Android. You actually have choice.
Unless it’s one of those pre-installed ones.
Like Maps. I hate Maps.
I think I would love it if it worked. But I obviously don’t know that, since it doesn’t.

Another problem is that there are many devices. Maybe they suck on your device, since yours works a bit differently compared to the ones it was designed on. In thatcase, send the creators feedback and hope for an update.

 
Flag Post

a part the kongregate community is dumb. everyone claim i’m underage without any proofs. lol.

 
Flag Post

> USA police shoots down a woman with a child in her car because of running into a barricade

>says no proof of the woman running into the barricade and turning around violently with malice aforethought, while she could’ve had an accident and turned around because, well, she saw a crapshitton of guns pointed at her because of this
>says woman was unarmed but they still shot at the car
>says they didn’t see the child (A.K.A. didn’t inspect the car) but they still shot at the car
>says they shot at the car even when it stopped

CONGRATULATIONS, USA
YOU GET AN A+, SIT DOWN PLEASE

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

>"USA police shoots down a woman with a child in her car because of running into a barricade":http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/03/politics/u-s-capitol-shooting-main/index.html

>says no proof of the woman running into the barricade and turning around violently with malice aforethought, while she could’ve had an accident and turned around because, well, she saw a crapshitton of guns pointed at her because of this
>says woman was unarmed but they still shot at the car

>says they didn’t see the child (A.K.A. didn’t inspect the car) but they still shot at the car
>says they shot at the car even when it stopped

CONGRATULATIONS, USA
YOU GET AN A+, SIT DOWN PLEASE

i know right! it’s a little bit the same on kongregate, everyone claim i’m underage without any proofs!

 
Flag Post

’Murica

 
Flag Post

usa military sucks

ak47 > any “hi tech” crap usa comes up with
even tho ak47 is 50 year old