Forums Off-topic

KongReview - A New Kongregate Game Review Site

22 posts

Flag Post

Just simply wondering if anyone wants to help out with reviews.

Please no stupid comments or anything, just trying to show my site. If you think its utter crap, please keep it to yourself, thanks.

http://www.kongreview.blogspot.com/

Flag Post

Ive sent my application.

Flag Post

Aw no constructive criticisms allowed :(

Flag Post

constructive critiscism is fine, but i didnt want any jackasses being….well….jackasses.

Flag Post

New review up guys

Flag Post

It needs a better structure. The reviews are OK, though.

Flag Post

I know it needs a better structure, I just write this one rather quickly. This is the sort of Language Structure im going to try and achieve in the coming time, obviously not that long!

Also using photoshop im going to have that meter thingy at the bottom

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/alone-in-the-dark/review/

Flag Post

If you think its utter crap, please keep it to yourself, thanks.

Regardless of what we think the quality is, if we say every game is good then there would be no point in making reviews since we can just say “play whatever, it’s all good”. I think it’s important to have strong feelings against a game because not everyone sees everything the same way, as can be seen in the Runescape comments for example.

Flag Post

The site is ok, by jeez man that title is penetrating my eyes with the greeness.

Flag Post

having more than one person contribute to a review would make it more equal and unbiased

Flag Post

Yea. Kong has a red title.. so shouldn’t its Fan-Sites have red too… Mostly im saying that because the green is a tad annoying

Flag Post

I quite like it and want to join.

I’m on kongregate every day.

Flag Post

Ive took everyones comments on board.

Im changing the colour scheme to red, making the banner less eye-burning and am trying to get several people to help write the reviews!

THANK YOU!

Flag Post

Yeah, I would quite like to join. This looks like something I would be interested in.

Flag Post

OK, cool. Just either email me or leave me a whisper filing out the form on the bottom of the page at www.kongreview.blogspot.com

Flag Post

Looks dauntingly similar to COCAK.

The reviews’ structure are boring because it’s not in paragraphes.

But it looks ok. You do need really good reviewers to strive.

Flag Post

I know, once ive got everything sorted out and stuff, ill start getting properly into review mode.

Flag Post

The main layout has changed again guys.

Flag Post

More Reviews Up :D

Flag Post

I love to write reviews on Kongregate games, but I can’t/will not do one every day, and I don’t like the rating system. I like to explain my ratings, not just give some numbers. Other than that, nice site.

Flag Post

Thats just my reviewing scheme. You can use do yours however you want. And as long as there is a review up pretty much every few days, im really not bothered.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator