Forums Off-topic

RMcD, our hero. (locked)

10 posts

Flag Post

Why was RMcD banned? What did he do? Seriously. He did nothing wrong.

Flag Post

I think Ronald make the spam topic of OMG. Or maybe he was being punished for lying about his name.

Flag Post

Probably because he kept making pointless threads which would inevitably be locked.

Flag Post

Wait, it was because of the revolution you led in the Bob thread. You said you would spam it until it was locked. You also made some posts not concerning Bob? I dunno.

Flag Post

What? Because of OMG, this is off-topic! I mean that’s just stupid. I can post what ever I want it’s off-topic, that means I can post something that’s off-topic I’m not breaking any rules.

Flag Post

I didn’t make any posts not concerning Bob you don’t have to kill Bob you can have fun with him, the criks agreed to stop it at 1337 cause that would pwn.

Flag Post

I’d say theres a good chance for your alt to be banned if you keep going there RM

Flag Post

Wait, you mean you’re Ronald?! I learned something new =D

Flag Post

It’s not fair.

[g2g, bye. Drat.]

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/17518#posts-316629

1) You should know the rules by now and follow them; especially in the Kongregate forum. You also been warned quite a few times.

2) You were left a whisper as to why you were banned. Turned on your email notifications if they are not on.

3) Do not post threads in the forums asking why you were banned. A whole lot of bans go through every day and they do not make threads asking why. You are not any more special than them; and making a thread is an obvious way to get attention/sympathy for yourself.

You as well as a few others constantly think you can spam as much as you want and when you want without consequence. A few of you constantly get warned without any action taken against you, but at some point action gets taken. Take responsibility and heed all the warnings passed to you and make these forums a better place; not a spam den.