Forums Off-topic

democracy!

35 posts

Flag Post

This is a democracy, we will vote for leaders and better the forums and threads! Cast your nominations. You can nominate yourself. I will always have partial control however, not because I am mean but because I need to kick bad mean people out and, pul away tensions. I nominate myself for president. I will say when nominations are over.

Flag Post

Um…what? What exactly are you proposing? And how exactly is it a “democracy” if someone has announced that he will always be in power?

Flag Post

Sorry, but only the Forum Moderators have any way of cleaning up the forums. If you have another way, do tell.

Flag Post

I nominate myself to run against Henry.

I am representing the Pie party. Remember:

Pie For President

Flag Post

Im nominated myself as mrhthepie’s vice president, in the Pie Party.

Pie for President!

Flag Post

Is this for fun, or is this supposed to actually have an effect on the forums?

Flag Post

I have no idea… Either way im doing it!!!

Pie for President!!

Flag Post

PIE FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Flag Post

Wewt for teh 3rd party canidates! vote for MEH! I represent teh bacon partay.

Flag Post

dam you nader..

Im with 2 parties, the Pie Party, and the Bacon Party.

Im vice president for both :) …..

Vote for Pie… or Bacon

Flag Post

why cant we have a our bacon in our pie! HUH ZOMG BACON PIE!!!!!! aaahhh melts

Flag Post

That was my idea Phatcat. /goes to patent office.

Flag Post

Jude for DICTATOR!

Flag Post

argh! spam already? I don’t mean being able to control you guys except to make you less rowdy, And I will not kick people. Ok! Everyone who wants to be president, Make a formal application, saying that you want to be president. no 1337 sp33k, lol cats talk, or stupid chatroom abbreviations! Nominations, deadline, august 31st.

Flag Post

Ok, just to be clear – Henry, you’re only talking about controlling this one thread, right? You realize that this “democracy” won’t extend to the rest of the threads and forums, right? As long as that’s cool, may the best…food product…win.

Flag Post

ok fine… I nominate Jude as dictat….. i mean President…

Flag Post

Vetoed!

Just kidding.

Flag Post

Yeah of ourse, I know i won’t can’t and don’t want to control everything. yet…

Flag Post

Henry… possibly an evil genius hoping to rule the world one day and enslave everyone…. nah..

Flag Post

Evil genius? yes, super sexy? yes,Plays D&d and watches star trek? yes… Muhahahah! you wait baconators i’ll show you!

Flag Post

…Well if a Dungeon and Dragons player can’t kill you… who can?

Flag Post

If you make me dictator president, I’ll give you free toasters to everybody. I will also do the following things: Cell Phones raining from the sky and a river of toasted bread.

Terms and Conditions apply

Flag Post

Wait… What kind of cellphones?

Flag Post

VOTE JUDE FOR DICTATOR PRESIDENT!!!

Flag Post

Wait… What kind of cellphones?

All brands (Nokia, LG etc.)