Forums Off-topic

Learn how to speak with an Australian accent in minutes!

26 posts

Flag Post

Ay might! Cam to the owwwtback STAKE hooowse to-noyte. We jus’ threw sum surrloyn STAKE owt on the babby.

Foyne griwwed shrimp ret-ey ta eet. Ore iff ya lookin fa sumfin sweeet ta eet, we jus’ added a new FIurry Lava cayke to owr men-yuuuu.

1st person to translate wins a cake.

Flag Post

Eestrrrrn U rrropeen eksints aah betehrrrr.

Flag Post

I might! Come to the outback STAKE house tonight. We just threw some sirloin STAKE out on the grill.

Fine grilled shrimp read to eat. Or if you’re looking or something sweet to eat, just just added a new Flurry Lava cake (?) to our menu.

Flag Post

Come to the outback steak house tonight. We just threw some sirloin steak on the bbq.

Used google translate.

Flag Post

Translation of Deadright’s post into English.

Derp Derp Derp Herp Derp Herp Herp Derp Derp Derp Herpa Derp.

Flag Post

Hey mate! Come to the Outback Steakhouse tonight! We just threw some sirloin steak out on the barby[que]!

Fine grilled shrimp ready to eat! Or if you’re looking for something sweet to eat, we just added a new Fiery Lava Cake to our menu!

Holds up cake in triumph

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

yeah haha how did he get grill out of barby?

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

lolol

Flag Post

Thus throd cunferzes meh.

Flag Post

Think British and you’ll become Australian.

Flag Post

I’m not entirely sure this works. :/

Flag Post

Let me try this
I majored in linguistics

Aye matey! Camera two then owl back stake hose too note. We just through sun soar lion stake owl awning the baby.
Fiona gripped shrimp reticulum eye tear eat. Ore if yay looking fawn sun fine sweat tear eat, we just addled a now fiery larva caulk two owl men yowl.

Flag Post

Pour Foster’s on head, learn everything there is to know about Australians instantly.

Flag Post

Not all Australians talk like that.
Only ones with heavy accents.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Metallifan2:

CRIKEY MATE.

Flag Post

The sentence structure in all those sentences are horrible, I didn’t see the word kangaroo once.

Flag Post
Hey mate! Come to the Outback Steakhouse tonight. We just threw some sirloin steak out on the BBQ. Fine grilled shrimp ready to eat. Or if you’re looking for something sweet to eat, we just added a new Fury Lava Cake to our menu.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Metallifan2:

Steve Irwin was the only true Australian.
All other Australians are phoneys.
So all Australians talk like that.
The logic is flawless

Flag Post

Australian is just British, but with some words used more often than not (barby, outback…)
Odd thing is, I’m American. But, somehow, I grew up with a British accent (I still use the normal American accent so I don’t sound like I’m trying to be funny).

Flag Post

I could care less about speaking in an Australian accent. However, if you can tell me where all the Australian girls are hanging out, I would love to listen.

Flag Post

It’s more like “bah-bee”.
First paragraph was good.
The second was pretty shit.

However, if you can tell me where all the Australian girls are hanging out, I would love to listen.

Australian chicks are awesome up until they start talking.
But aren’t all chicks, anyway?

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Hey, speaking of you existing, do New Zealanders have a similar accent?

Flag Post

Compared to everywhere else, Australian and NZ accents are kinda similar.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Compared to everywhere else, Australian and NZ accents are kinda similar.

And British…

Originally posted by Hallucent:

I could care less about speaking in an Australian accent. However, if you can tell me where all the Australian girls are hanging out, I would love to listen.

You’ll probably have luck findin’ them in Australia…
I actually know a girl who’s from New Zealand and another who’s technically from Australia (I think that she was born on a boat in Australian waters and born with Australian citizenship…)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator