Forums Off-topic

Who has inFAMOUS 2? page 2

40 posts

Flag Post

If Sony wanted to they could deny Sucker Punch from being able to make Sly. Of course that would ruin their relationship, but they could do it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrG4G4:
Originally posted by SSPBOURNE:
Originally posted by MrG4G4:

Stop, is sasha in infamous 2, cuz if she isnt i aint gettin it

Nix is like a black version of Sasha. She’s also more powerful.

is she still a crazy bitch? oO

Hell fucking yeah. She’s basically your bad conscience in the game, telling you to do missions in the most destructive ways.

Flag Post

btw, moya is hawt

Flag Post

I plan on getting it after I get the first one.

Flag Post

Don’t have a PS3

Flag Post

The way I see it, this game might lack the charm of the original, but it is definitely better. Literally, dozens of new powers, the city of New Marias is HUGE and BEAUTIFUL! And the ending puts the original ones ending to shame. But they’re both epic endings.

Flag Post

The only bad thing about the game is the new voice. I don’t like the new voice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Noddles:

Don’t have a PS3

your missing out !

Flag Post
Originally posted by StopStopp:

It’s more realistic, but it grew on me over time because it was lass dead serious than the first.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SSPBOURNE:
Originally posted by StopStopp:

It’s more realistic, but it grew on me over time because it was lass dead serious than the first.

It grew on me too but I like the first one more since it made him seem more rugged i guess.

Flag Post

I own it only because I was pushed by someone in my immediate family to use my GameStop card to buy it for them. They haven’t gotten off it, either.

Flag Post

I quite enjoy it. I have beaten it on bad karma and am going for good on another save (mainly for the extra powers) but Sucker Punch did most of the work on inFAMOUS and Sly. Sony are the publishers. Otherwise when you load the game it would come up with SONY Productions. It comes up with SUCKER PUNCH productions.

Flag Post

I had it but my PlayStation Plus subscription ran expired

Flag Post

I have it but, never played it

Flag Post

I do. And I like how you have Zero 2 as your avatar.