Forums Off-topic

Official/Commonly used Threads Masterthread (Read before making a thread!) page 14

484 posts

Flag Post

u forgot: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2-off-topic/topics/382948-the-official-fat-penguin-thread-tofpt

Flag Post

u mean Official Fatty Peng-peng thread

Flag Post

YOU FORGOT THE OFFICIAL RUBBER DUCK THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

It might be a little pre-mature, but I think The Official Off-Topic Nation State Masterthread is worthy to be included in the list. The only issue I see is if activity suddenly dries up. Some of it will, once the novelty wears off, but unless it’s mismanaged like woah, I can’t see this thread dying any time soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

It might be a little pre-mature, but I think The Official Off-Topic Nation State Masterthread is worthy to be included in the list. The only issue I see is if activity suddenly dries up. Some of it will, once the novelty wears off, but unless it’s mismanaged like woah, I can’t see this thread dying any time soon.

Nah, you’re doing the right thing.

Flag Post

Ïnternational House of Languages! OT’s Speak Another Language Thread

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Has this thread ever been recently updated?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MelbourneBoy:

Has this thread ever been recently updated?

Yeah, it was overhauled a few months ago and I think Stots has done some updating since.

Originally posted by Kadleon:

I think that the My Little Pony thread should be marked with a (Locked) sign, or removed from the list as otherwise it might give the people using this thread a wrong idea (and plus, convenience is a nice side effect)

This should be readded. Please add it using this link: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2/topics/169635

Flag Post

Hey! You forgot this one! http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2-off-topic/topics/386851-off-topics-adoption-center

Flag Post

No, because there is this one!

Flag Post

No, because there is this one!

As MmeBunneh said, Those two threads is WHOLE different…

Flag Post

Add Ot’s Official Pokemon X/Y Thread

Flag Post

BADASS THREAD

Flag Post
Originally posted by OverweightCow:

We need a thread for wildlife protection

This.

Flag Post

And yet, the thread has not been updated recently. Either Trent should start adding some links on the front page, or on of the mods should do it.

Flag Post

And yet, the thread has not been updated recently. Either Trent should start adding some links on the front page, or on of the mods should do it.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I can’t really think of any threads that should be added.

Flag Post

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I can’t really think of any threads that should be added.

There is a couple of good threads that could be added. Ones that are the Masterthread for what they are!

Flag Post

There is a couple of good threads that could be added. Ones that are the Masterthread for what they are!

The OT Regular thread for example!

Flag Post

I’m fine with adding more links.

However, this is a ‘Commonly used Threads Masterthread’ – not an ‘Any-ol’ masterthread Masterthread’.

So if in a few weeks, these threads are still popular and active – I’ll be happy to add them. But if not, there’s isn’t really any need to.

The Off Topic Nation States Thread looked like it was going places, but unfortunately that’s kind of died down.

The International House of Languages wouldn’t be a bad choice either, although it’s hardly ‘commonly used’ now – maybe if you bumped it with questions to spark some discussion or something, it’d kick off again.

Question of the Day if updated regularly could be really interesting. Organising that would be key, like keeping a record of all questions and spacing yourself out to avoid burn out – instead of daily questions, do them less frequently. OT Regular Thread could be good too. Gotta wait and see.

That’s just where I stand. You could just ask Trent to add it, he might be more obliging.

Flag Post

Question of the day

Wait, is that my thread?
Should I update the thread or should I make a new one for every question?
If the latter then it would probably be used more often, though it might get treated as spam.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Meistheman:

Question of the day

Wait, is that my thread?
If the latter then it would probably be used more often, though it might get treated as spam.

Yeah, that’s your thread. I think it’s a pretty good idea, so if you’re interested in keeping it going I think just bumping it whenever you have a new question would be fine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stots:
Originally posted by Meistheman:

Question of the day

Wait, is that my thread?

Yeah, that’s your thread. I think it’s a pretty good idea, so if you’re interested in keeping it going I think just bumping it whenever you have a new question would be fine.

Alright, thanks for the feedback!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boomibom:

YOU FORGOT THE OFFICIAL RUBBER DUCK THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But homeless cripples doesnt take the bag off their head.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator