Forums Off-topic

Official/Commonly used Threads Masterthread (Read before making a thread!) page 5

458 posts

Flag Post

Health & Fitness :O

Flag Post

Finally.
I’ve been looking for Pig and Heron comics.

Flag Post

ITT: Artistic interpretations of eachothers’ usernames.
Not sure if this one is popular enough, but it seemed to get a pretty good response.

Flag Post

Update the current “Interviews: By OT, For OT” link with this one.

Flag Post

Guys, the OP is being dumb. There are about 3 thread links that aren’t even showing up in the OP but show up in the edit box.

Someone please help me figure out what’s wrong so I can add more links!

Flag Post

Why has this not been stickied yet? This seems like a great thing to have stickied.

Flag Post
Originally posted by oOTrentOo:

Guys, the OP is being dumb. There are about 3 thread links that aren’t even showing up in the OP but show up in the edit box.

Someone please help me figure out what’s wrong so I can add more links!

Review your textile. Did you do anything wrong?

Flag Post

Added artistic interpretations and the health thread. I also updated the interviews thread.

Anything else that should be done? That’s all I could think of.

Review your textile. Did you do anything wrong?

Yeah, Z pointed out that I was missing some quotations.

Flag Post

Get mods to unlock Handsome Squidward Appreciation Thread and then add that

Flag Post

Add this thread.

Flag Post

I’m stickying this thread so we have an index of all the big threads in one sticky instead of having just one of the big threads stickied (I’m looking at you, YouTube/Video Links Masterthread).
And we don’t really need to make a new thread with all those thread-links when we have this fine one here.

The thread will stay open so you can still suggest threads to put in OP.

And I hope this also will help making Y/VLM bumps more noticable when it’s not stickied anymore (some people have complained no one looks at what they post in that place a lot of times before).

Flag Post
Originally posted by vegard20:

I’m stickying this thread so we have an index of all the big threads in one sticky instead of having just one of the big threads stickied (I’m looking at you, YouTube/Video Links Masterthread).
And we don’t really need to make a new thread with all those thread-links when we have this fine one here.

The thread will stay open so you can still suggest threads to put in OP.

And I hope this also will help making Y/VLM bumps more noticable when it’s not stickied anymore (some people have complained no one looks at what they post in that place a lot of times before).

You changed it. Now it sucks!!!!

Flag Post

Why is the airport thread still stickied if you’ve removed the Youtube Masterthread?

The point to the masterthread being stickied was so people would see it and be less likely to post threads centered around youtube videos. Now with it gone, I do wonder if that’ll be a problem again.

Flag Post

Don’t forget f16’s thread.

Flag Post

The point to the masterthread being stickied was so people would see it and be less likely to post threads centered around youtube videos. Now with it gone, I do wonder if that’ll be a problem again.

The point of creation of several of official threads has been so people won’t make more threads around that topic and rather stay to that thread. However they couldn’t all be stickied like the YouTube/Video Links Thread. And the YouTube thread is posted in regularly so I don’t think it should have too much prolems.

Oh and I forgot to mention, if it becomes a problem with many new youtube threads then we’ll turn things back to normal. It’s pretty much a test for now to see if things work out, if it doesn’t then the thread will get stickied again and this one unstickied.

Why is the airport thread still stickied if you’ve removed the Youtube Masterthread?

Aye, didn’t think about that. Though I’m not so sure about doing that yet, I’ll discuss that some more with the other mods.

Flag Post

The Official My Little Pony Thread

I blame Trent for that, damn it man xD
Edit: Was a nice laugh anyway

Airport thread doesn’t serve that much use anymore, keep it stickied if you want to though.

Flag Post

OH GOD HE ACTUALLY DID IT

Flag Post

Is the commonly used threads going to be updated often then? Artistic interpretations of usernames was made less than 2 weeks ago and has only amassed 10 pages. Comparatively, the other threads are significantly larger, older, and carry more community weight.

Also, you left the m out of the tinyurl.com for the Post photos of yourself

Edit: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2-off-topic/topics/229483?page=6#posts-5330880 shows that the SOPA/PIPA thread is now discussionless and pointless to have on the list.

Flag Post

Removed SOPA/PIPA thread.

I’ll take some more look at the list tomorrow and see if there’s something missing/something that shouldn’t be there anymore. Right now I’m too tired and need some sleep.

Any suggestions for it would be nice though.

Flag Post

Again, I disagree with the “Artistic interpretations of usernames” being there. It does not seem to fit where it is now and it’d be better to avoid setting a precedence for new threads being put on the list so easily.

Flag Post

I agree, it’s sort of died.
I’ll take it off for now.

Flag Post

Hot damn, Trent!
I just now noticed this thread was stickied! Congratulations!

Flag Post

Humph.
Turns out that great idea i had was already made before i got it.
_

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2-off-topic/topics/254439-f16-at-work-master-thread

A guiding light for off-topic. Nuff said.

Flag Post

Stickied? Awwh, but I miss TOYTMT being stickied!