Forums Off-topic

The Official Birthday Thread *Maowee is adorable* page 21

1497 posts

Flag Post

happy birthday cowfiend

 
Flag Post

I hope I get a big 40 cake for my 40th birthday.

 
Flag Post

Happy bday cowfriend.

 
Flag Post

Happy Birth Day! (Because some people are too lazy to write out the entire thing.)

My birth day is December 18

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

Happy Birth Day! (Because some people are too lazy to write out the entire thing.)

My birth day is December 18

Typing burns calories which makes people skinnier, since most of OT are skinny so I wouldn’t recommend it.

 
Flag Post

Happy Cowday, Birthfriend!

 
Flag Post

Where is my fucking birthday kiss.

 
Flag Post

Happy birthday, here’s your kiss :)

 
Flag Post

Uhh MJ are you aware that you already posted a birthday greeting at the top of the page?

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRIEND OF COWS.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Uhh MJ are you aware that you already posted a birthday greeting at the top of the page?

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRIEND OF COWS.

I do, but Cowfriend really wants his kiss :(

 
Flag Post

I never said my birthday was March 27th

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:

I never said my birthday was March 27th

You just said it! Also, happy 40th to me.

 
Flag Post

Happy birthday, betterplayer!

I never said my birthday was March 27th

Blame the friendly ghost~

 
Flag Post

Happy Birthday, Betterplayer

 
Flag Post

April 12 and happy birthday.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:

Happy Birthday, Betterplayer

 
Flag Post

Happy cow day, Romney.

 
Flag Post

Happy birthday, radur!

 
Flag Post

Happy birthday, radur!

 
Flag Post

Clazzyman stole ma day D:

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

Sorry. But can we start a new thread? OP is perma-banned. :L

Him being banned isn’t making any difference though.

 
Flag Post

Happy Birthday, radur

 
Flag Post

oh shit I almost forgot
happy birthday, one of the few people who understand me

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:
Originally posted by Terence22205:

Sorry. But can we start a new thread? OP is perma-banned. :L

Him being banned isn’t making any difference though.

It does kind of if somebody wants their name up. (Nobody can edit the original post)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Darver:
Originally posted by MadJedi:
Originally posted by Terence22205:

Sorry. But can we start a new thread? OP is perma-banned. :L

Him being banned isn’t making any difference though.

It does kind of if somebody wants their name up. (Nobody can edit the original post)

forum mods can?