Forums Off-topic

Lauren Faust, the creator of MLP:FiM died today :( (locked)

9 posts

Flag Post

article

I am happy that she died because this means the bronies will die out sooner :D

discuss

Flag Post

Death is not something to be happy about.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VanHalen1:

yes it is

PROOF: I am happy that she is dead

Flag Post

…huh, so this death note I found isn’t a fake…

8eight proceeds to write about how justin beiber dies of suicide due to shame after having homosexual relations with several old men and six trannies

If this actually happens I will quit typing on the internet for fear I have a deathputer.

Flag Post

Fake.
This is a website where you can create fake news articles.

Flag Post

I can live with this.

Flag Post

Read the bottom of the page…

FAKETHIS STORY IS 100% FAKE! this is an entertainment website, and this is a totally fake article based on zero truth and is a complete work of fiction for entertainment purposes! this story was dynamically generated using a generic ‘template’ and is not factual.”

Flag Post
about this web site. FAKETHIS STORY IS 100% FAKE! this is an entertainment website, and this is a totally fake article based on zero truth and is a complete work of fiction for entertainment purposes! this story was dynamically generated using a generic ‘template’ and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank ‘non-specific’ template for the purpose of entertainment. For sub-domain info, name removal requests and additional use restrictions: FakeAWish.com
Copyright © 2011 FakeAWish.com All rights reserved.
Questions or Comments about this fake news article?

Edit: Double Ninja’d

Flag Post
Originally posted by My_Pale_Rex:
Originally posted by VanHalen1:

yes it is

PROOF: I am happy that she is dead

Then you’re a loser. Now die in hell :)