not making a scene, just sayin’

Flag Post

not making a scene, just sayin’

Then why did you take it this far?

Flag Post

cause honestly it is….next to all the good old ones getting deleted

Flag Post

Now you understand my pain. :/

It doesn’t surprise me that the same users that break games and threads here broke things there. That’s why I thought it was unwise to let a few of them in in the first place.

Those who do these things seem to never be able to accept responsibility for themselves, but always find a way to hate and blame those who have to clean up after them. Hopefully they will learn one day and stop blaming others. The way a person reacts to these kind of things reflects both their intelligence and their emotional state.

Flare, sorry you had to go through all that.

Flag Post

He doesn’t have to delete it! He could just leave… Even you wouldn’t delete the entire off-topic… You hardly delete anything.

Why stop blaming others? I didn’t delete it. glitch didn’t delete it. cj didn’t delete it. None of the other users deleted it. Flare did.

Flag Post

He can delete what he wants, he put it up. There’s no point in keeping it up when it’s going to be closed.

Instead of concentrating on the deletion, you should think a little deeper back to what caused the deletion. That’s why some of you never seem to learn. You focus on what twists your emotions and how to blame others instead of looking for productive ways to improve yourself to prevent this from occurring again.

Flag Post

i didnt do anything against the rules =P i posted your whispers on it, but i didn’t break the rules =P

Flag Post

productive ways to improve yourself to prevent this from occurring again.

Make it myself!

Made a new one instead.

Flag Post

so post there

Flag Post

I was away, I’m still perfecting it.