Forums Off-topic

Do you like fat chicks? page 2

85 posts

Flag Post

Actually, my parents love me very much. I’ll post a picture of what I look like now after I take a shower, I’ve lost a lot of weight in the past few months.

I wouldn’t if I were you. Users will simply find another way to insult you.

You’re feeding the fire, much like you’ve been doing ever since you first joined Kongregate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shinoyama:

Actually, my parents love me very much. I’ll post a picture of what I look like now after I take a shower, I’ve lost a lot of weight in the past few months.

You’re feeding the fire, much like you’ve been doing ever since you first joined Kongregate.

What do you mean?

Flag Post
Originally posted by VanHalen1:

What do you mean?

Stop feeding the trolls, for one.

Flag Post

That is her intention.
She feeds off attention and being in the spotlight due to her lack of it IRL.
She’s willing to take it no matter what form it comes in.

Flag Post

What do you mean?

You really are oblivious aren’t you? That’s why you’re so easy to offend and constantly get bullied.

Posting a picture obviously won’t fix anything. Your best bet is simply to leave and start a new profile that isn’t as gullible and flat as the one you’re using now. At least, that’s if you care about your self-esteem and don’t want to end up killing yourself.

That is her intention.

I simply can’t believe that someone could be that stupid. You’re stretching this a bit.

Flag Post

What do you mean?

You really are oblivious aren’t you? That’s why you’re so easy to offend and constantly get bullied.

Posting a picture obviously won’t fix anything. Your best bet is simply to leave and start a new profile that isn’t as gullible and flat as the one you’re using now. At least, that’s if you care about your self-esteem and don’t want to end up killing yourself.

That is her intention.

I simply can’t believe that someone could be that stupid. You’re stretching this a bit.

I don’t get offended easily, but I really don’t want to abandon this account too. I’ve abandoned my first account, AerosmithRocks because I kept getting picked on by random people and I’ve made too much progress on VanHalen1 to leave it.

Flag Post

I don’t really get offended easily, but I really don’t want to abandon this account too. I’ve abandoned my first account, AerosmithRocks because I kept getting picked on by random people and I’ve made too much progress on VanHalen1 to leave it.

If by progress you mean you’ve been ridiculed much too much to even think of giving up, then whatever, have fun with your wasted account that’s only going to bring you more despair.

And you do get offended easily, since I heard Metallifan2 made you cry quite a bit. The funny part is that Metallifan2 couldn’t make anyone else cry if he gave it his best shot, he has terrible “insults”.

Flag Post

Never underestimate the stupidity or the attention whoring of VanHalen1.

Flag Post

I’ve been here a while, I know my way around the users here, but there’s a line that seperates rationality with stupidity, and you can only cross the stupidity line so much until it becomes unbelivable.

She’s just gullible and clueless.

Flag Post

You don’t have to start a new profile, this is OT. It moves fast enough that if there is a major change in you, your “old” self will be forgotten in a month. Maybe less.

Flag Post

I don’t really get offended easily, but I really don’t want to abandon this account too. I’ve abandoned my first account, AerosmithRocks because I kept getting picked on by random people and I’ve made too much progress on VanHalen1 to leave it.

If by progress you mean you’ve been ridiculed much too much to even think of giving up, then whatever, have fun with your wasted account that’s only going to bring you more despair.

And you do get offended easily, since I heard Metallifan2 made you cry quite a bit. The funny part is that Metallifan2 couldn’t make anyone else cry if he gave it his best shot, he has terrible “insults”.

I cried because he was a close friend but then he suddenly turned against me. I’m not emotionally affected by rude comments from people I don’t care about.

Flag Post

I cried because he was a close friend and he suddenly turned against me. I’m not emotionally affected by rude comments from people I don’t care about.

A close friend?

He never cared about you. In fact, he’s constantly telling me about how annoying you are. Quit while you’ve still got a speck of dignity left, there isn’t anyone here who cares about you. There isn’t anyone here who doesn’t want to make you cry either.

Maybe now that I’m giving it to you straight up, you’ll realize how pathetic it is that you’re still here and not leading a more than mediocre life. If, hypothetically, you had everyone on Kongregate as a friend and everyone here loved you, then what would you have accomplished? The bullies at school would still push you around, and you’d still be unsuccessful IRL. Leave while you’re still young, you’ll be glad you did.

This place hasn’t got anything good for you to benefit from.

Flag Post

I’ve been here a while, I know my way around the users here, but there’s a line that seperates rationality with stupidity, and you can only cross the stupidity line so much until it becomes unbelivable.

She’s just gullible and clueless.

I find it hard to believe that after all this negative feedback VanHalen1 would still be bitching about her problems without it being intentional.

Flag Post

I like them chubbies cause my dick fits better in them.

Flag Post

I find it hard to believe that after all this negative feedback VanHalen1 would still be bitching about her problems without it being intentional.

It can be considered intentional if she’s just clueless about the sentiments of other users.

She thought Jacob was her friend, and if that’s attention whoring then she’s doing a good job of it. However, posting pictures of yourself on a social networking site isn’t a good idea if you’re out to simply gain negative attention. That’s why I don’t believe she’s pulling our legs.

Flag Post

They’re alright I guess.

Flag Post

No.

Flag Post

I cried because he was a close friend and he suddenly turned against me. I’m not emotionally affected by rude comments from people I don’t care about.

A close friend?

He never cared about you. In fact, he’s constantly telling me about how annoying you are. Quit while you’ve still got a speck of dignity left, there isn’t anyone here who cares about you. There isn’t anyone here who doesn’t want to make you cry either.

Maybe now that I’m giving it to you straight up, you’ll realize how pathetic it is that you’re still here and not leading a more than mediocre life. If, hypothetically, you had everyone on Kongregate as a friend and everyone here loved you, then what would you have accomplished? The bullies at school would still push you around, and you’d still be unsuccessful IRL. Leave while you’re still young, you’ll be glad you did.

This place hasn’t got anything good for you to benefit from.

I can’t leave, because I love OT and I’m addicted to it. It’s an escape from real life, and I do have friends on here who I care about and trust. Anyways, being here is better than spending most of my day comletely alone, except I do have the company of my sweet cats. :)

It can be considered intentional if she’s just clueless about the sentiments of other users.

She thought Jacob was her friend, and if that’s attention whoring then she’s doing a good job of it. However, posting pictures of yourself on a social networking site isn’t a good idea if you’re out to simply gain negative attention. That’s why I don’t believe she’s pulling our legs.

I swear that I’m not trying to be an attention whore, I’m just being myself, and I don’t understand what it is that I’m doing wrong. I’m very confused. :(

Flag Post

Go on 4chan
OR
Make friends

It’s two paths for you to choose.

Flag Post

However, posting pictures of yourself on a social networking site isn’t a good idea if you’re out to simply gain negative attention.

She might have known she was hideous, and knew that her picture would garner negative feedback.

She know what everyone thinks of her, and she purposely says and does things that will make others insult her giving the attention she gets off to.

except I do have the company of my sweet cats. :)

^example

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

oh jesus christ no. One time this fat girl became obsessed with me and it was awful because she also had straw hair and a gigantic mole and stalked me.

Flag Post

“fat” is a vague term.

Are we talking chubby, Weight Watchers, obese or American?

Because if so, it’s yes, maybe, no and no.

Flag Post

No

Flag Post

I think they’re usually disgusting. Very rarely do I find one that could possibly be attractive/friendly. They usually are disgusting skanks with a seriously bad outlook on life (Being mean-spirited or narcissistic)