Forums Off-topic

How many days in total have you been banned? page 4

95 posts

Flag Post

Never been banned.

Flag Post

This email is to inform you that you have been suspended from the World of Warcraft forums 30 days for trolling.

Please be advised that this notice serves as a final warning: any further violations of the Community Code of Conduct may result in permanent removal of your account from the World of Warcraft forums. If you feel that you have been wrongly suspended please send your reasons to this email address: -————————-

It’s important for us to provide a civil and friendly environment on the forums, where all players can feel comfortable sharing their thoughts with each other. Your support in helping us maintain this goal is appreciated.

- The World of Warcraft Community Team

Community Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct

Flag Post

3 days maximum.

Flag Post

i have been banned for infinite days many times

Flag Post

0 days, though I have been silenced two or three times, once by request since I was a newbie on Kong.

Flag Post

got perm banned from runescape once lol

Flag Post

three permas
three day ban
one day mute

Flag Post

0 bans
0 silences

Flag Post

As punishment: None
By request: 14 days

Flag Post

I think I once got a day ban for posting something offensive.

Flag Post

From Kong: never

From other sites: I don’t know, very little. It’s usually a misunderstanding on 4chan.

Flag Post

0 days.

Flag Post

I got 1 permaban from a game related forum due “inactivity” (just cleaning space for other accounts) but that’s all

Flag Post

Nein.

Flag Post

Zero

Flag Post

0 centuries, 0 years, 0 weeks, 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds, 0 miliseconds, 0 nanoseconds, 1 attoseconds

Flag Post

I’ve never been banned before. I’ve only gotten silences.

Flag Post

At least a thousand

Flag Post

just reassuring you all that i am still the purest guy on this forum

Flag Post