Forums Off-topic

brisinger

40 posts

Flag Post

any1 here exited about brising cuz i am!

Flag Post

You mean “Brisnger”?

And by “Brisnger” you mean the third book in the Eragon trilogy?

If so, then yes, I’ve read the previous two books, and am looking forward to the third.

Flag Post

I going to borders an hour before it opens get to make sure I get one

Flag Post

I have been looking forward to it since 3 years ago, I thought it would start with E though.

Flag Post

Yes, or the last dragons name…

Flag Post

first the title was going to be Orimis’s dragon ( Galdeer? i can’t spell it unless I go get the book ) but chris changed it about 3 mouths before it comes out to what it is now. Also it was going to be yellow then they changed it to green; now its going to be black

Flag Post

I really thought the title was going to be Glaedr.

EDIT: Actually a couple years back, I read an “Eldest Special Edition” book, and there was a “sneak peek” at the third one.

It was yellow, and was named Glaedr.

So, he changed it to black? Kewl.

Flag Post

on the deluxe edition of Eldest they have the first chap. and it said read the rest in the upcoming Glaedr (thanx i knew it was Gl something)

Edit: Edited ninja’d
and to Ice yes yellow +Glaedr; i glad they changed it he’s yellow and the border yellow = not a good combo

Flag Post

I am so excited for sept 20

Flag Post

Meh, it’s all a LOTR rip-off

Seriously, “Isenstar” instead of “Isengard”? What the hell man, use your imagination.

Flag Post

I think it’s a fairly good series, but LOTR is much better. I’m still excited for the third book, though.

Flag Post

Many books are inspired or borrow from other books, but it doesn’t mean they are a complete rip-off. Also, have you READ the books? :p

Flag Post

I don’t really read to many childrens books, though I did try this series. I wasn’t so impressed, so that’s a no from me. Kind of blandly written.

Anyways, off to do perilous homework.

Flag Post

Sorry, but what’s “Brisngr”?

Flag Post

^ A book.

Flag Post

Seriously, “Isenstar” instead of “Isengard”? What the heck man, use your imagination.
r u serious? i meen come on it is inspired by lotr but its like lotr dat much did u even read ne of the books?

Flag Post

not

Flag Post

Things Carados is not looking forward too:

1. A badly written, generic fantasy book.

2. The next My Chemical Romance Album.

3. Monday.

4. My court date.

Flag Post

1. A badly written, generic fantasy book.

Yes, yes it is.

Flag Post

I tried to read Eragon. I didn’t get past a few chapters. I found myself laughing at how goofy it was.

Flag Post

its comin out on my b-day! I love the series and im gonna get the book the day it come out

Flag Post

Spoiler: Eragon Dies…and hes secretly gay (atleast thats what the author say)

*sigh

It a sad day when i have to use the ( ) but the mods have no interpretive skills.

Flag Post

Nah, I thought it waz going 2 be called Thorn. i think they did a really s****y job of the movie!

Flag Post

Yeh. The movie was nothing like the book. I’ve found that the book is always better than the film. As a rule.

Flag Post

I am… but you spelled “Brisingr” wrong. So mean to such a good book.

Anyway, here’s a link to an interview with Mr. Paolini.

http://www.bordersmedia.com/shows/bookclub/paolini.asp