Forums Off-topic

brisinger page 2

40 posts

Flag Post

lmao i read that book years ago

Flag Post

You cant have read the book years ago-It came out just a few weeks ago. Unless you are a magical time traveller-Which I dought-I think you should get your facts straight before posting anything. Also, I finished the book a few days ago, and its really good-Not sure how old this thread is, but, well, yeah.

Flag Post

The thread is from September 4th so… And it has been on the site a while that it would be called “Empire” so… I dunno… It’s not yet released here (the Netherlands)

Flag Post

I have to go back and re-read Eragon and Eldest before I pick Brisingr up… it’s been a while since I read them, and the first time I was younger and not as into complicated books like them.

Flag Post

I bought Brisingr, but haven’t had a chance to read it yet. School and things have gotten in the way. :( It’s just lying on my night stand. . . Calling me. Bleh.

I’ll get to it eventually, though. :)

-Deriaz

Flag Post

Now that I know what it is, I never realy liked any of the Eragon related books. Then again…I never liked reading any books…

Flag Post

School has never intefered with my reading… I just go home, do my homework, write/Kong until 9, and then read for an hour. It fits in everything I need to do.

Flag Post

Im currently reading it.. AND I <3 IT

Flag Post

I never cared for this series. Tried it once, hated it.

I was almost upset that Brisingr was coming out, because then I would have to listen to all the gab about it.

Flag Post

Th3, it’s the same with any book, movie, game, product… don’t tell me you’ve never spoken aloud about your excitement about a new SOMETHING. Someone would be listening and saying “Ugh, I can’t believe I have to hear all this crappy gab.”

Flag Post

I have spoken aloud about a new something. There is NO reason to become mad at me for posting my thoughts about the book.

Flag Post

I’m currently reading it. I’m 3/4 of the way through it.

SPOILER:

When Galbatorx (probably misspelled) made zombie-like super soldiers, all I could think of was “WTF!!!”.

Flag Post

I’m not mad, I’m simply pointing something out about how that can also apply to others. A book can’t please everyone, and I respect your opinion. that said, I can’t understand how someone couldn’t like the book…. but I’ll hold back anything else until I reread the books. (who knows, the series might not be as good now that I’m 13 and not… I forget what age…)

Flag Post

sir ferret, one, they arent zombies or super soldiers,they just feel no pain, and two i was like wtf also.

Flag Post

defin super-soldiers. They are super effective due to feeling no pain.