Forums Off-topic

A Serious Problem.

14 posts

Flag Post

I know this isn’t really what this forum is for, but I don’t want to turn to any of my close friends for advice on this situation. (And I’d like it if no one judge or harass me, Im human too, you know.) Ok, so here it goes:

Im sitting here, in this exact spot, playing Kongregate. This is around 3 in the morning, Im a night owl and I like to waste my time on this site (As most of you do). So Im trying to get the badges in DTD, and Im doing the 100. I just started and my girlfriend opens the door and tells me she’s heading out to get some ice cream, and not to wait up. I found this odd, firstly her wording threw me off. In particular the ’don’t wait up’ part (the store is right down the street). And secondly because we had two different flavors in the freezer. I decided to check to see if they were eaten. I open the freezer door and there they are. This fits perfectly with her behavior the past few weeks: leaving for hours at a time, with odd excuses, and once I picked her phone up to see what time it was, and she snatched it from my hand and quickly asked me why I was “invading her privacy”. I started back on DTD, focusing intently. Time after time I tried, never making it past the 20th wave, and then it hits me like a ton of bricks- I suck at TD games.

What should I do?! Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Jakob D: (PS Please dont judge me)

Flag Post

Look up a video or walkie. The 100 needs juggleing skeelz.

Flag Post

Wait, so DTD is your problem?

Flag Post

Personally from experience, I would believe she might be cheating on you, but trust me, you don’t want opinions from half the people here. They don’t take things seriously.

I have an urge to say something along the lines of “Ditch her, then stab her” but I’ll try and take this seriously for once.

I reckon you should try and act as though there’s nothing wrong with her behavious, and kinda… Play along with her. Make her think u believe her side of the story.

Also, get off you computer and spend some more time with her. =.= (Duh.)

Flag Post

How will that help me in DTD?

Flag Post

I think you should put your finger in your butt and smell it sniff it lick it.

Flag Post

Is the problem with yout girlfriend or DTD ?

Flag Post

lol i know

Flag Post

Ill ignore the fact that this was the least satisfying joke post Ive ever made, but juicybutt you should be banned for being a dumbass troll… just saying.

Flag Post

Hmm.. now… do you live with your girlfriend?

Hmm.. now… do you live with your girlfriend?Or did she come over, open the door, and tell you she is leaving? Im assuming its the first one… and im assuming you care for her. So you should make sure you let her know that you love her. Try surprising her with a romantic dinner and some roses.

Flag Post

I think you should see if the guy she is fooling around with behind your back has the badges. Maybe he can give you some pointers one day when he isn’t too busy with you woman, just a thought.

Flag Post

I got all the badges for that, They were extrememly hard to say the least.

Flag Post

SERIOUSLY i saw the joke straight away.
good one jakob lol it was funny
its kinda sad how people dont notice the joke though.

Flag Post

Wait, so this thing is a whole joke?