Forums Off-topic

synopsis of a film

15 posts

Flag Post

for my school work in graphics i have to do a synopsis of a film called emerald bay it can be about anything so an u give me ideas and b quick its in for tommorrow :-( come on i need help and if u dont now wat a synopsis is its bassicaly a blurb about the film

bump just to get more ppl to read it

im so desperate for help im gonna keep bumping it untill tommorrow or somone helps me

Flag Post

Their eyes met — the tight end under the goal posts and the quarterback who was moving up in the pocket, trying to keep the play alive.
Antonio Gates and Philip Rivers? Oh no, try Jake Delhomme and Dante Rosario of the Carolina Panthers.

Delhomme came back from an elbow injury with the kind of impact the San Diego Chargers won’t soon forget, throwing a 14-yard touchdown pass to Rosario as time expired to lift the underdog Carolina Panthers to a shocking 26-24 win Sunday.

When he saw the ball in Rosario’s hands, Delhomme felt as if he were replicating one of the most famous celebration scenes in sports history.

“I didn’t know what to do. I think I ran around like Jim Valvano,” he said, referring to the late North Carolina State basketball coach’s reaction to the Wolfpack’s upset of Houston in the 1983 national championship game.

“I started to run to go jump on him, and I’m just kind of in awe,” Delhomme said. "Then you hear the ref blowing the whistle, so I’m like, ‘Oh, did something happen?’ But it was for the PAT.

Flag Post

i was hoping for somthing like a horro, comedy, thriller but thx for the idea anyone else

Flag Post

You ungrateful bloody bastard.

Flag Post

and also it sounds american whereas im english so my teacher might get suspicious and its a blorb at the back of the DVD case not a part of the story and its a film

Flag Post

Something about an evil corporation dumping waste in Emerald Bay and a person’s heroic fight to stop them doing it?

Erin Brockovich basically.

Flag Post

nice idea and is erin brockovich ever been seen read in english terriotry

Flag Post

uh it’s a fairly well-known film but you could probably get away with using the basic story.

Flag Post

i dont think so

A group of tourist are going on a cruise but halfway though it the ship got damaged so they had to do a emergency stop. They stopped on a uncharted island but there was people on it savages, evil cruel people who put to slave anyone who trespassed on their land
How will these 20 tourists and 10 crew members survive on this island and escape? No phone signal, nothing to contact home there only hope is to repair there ship with what they have.
heres my idea but i think its missing somthing

Flag Post

i was hoping for somthing like a horro, comedy, thriller but thx for the idea anyone else

and you tried so hard, too o_o (fail)

Flag Post

;-(

Flag Post

but im only 13

Flag Post

A cruise ship had to do a emergency stop. They stopped on a uncharted island but there was people on it savages, evil cruel people who put to slave, murder or sacrifice anyone who trespassed on their land, or will the heat kill them first.
How will these 10 members survive on this island and escape? No phone signal, nothing to contact home there only hope, is to hope for a miracle but what sort of miracle could save them now.

Starring Tom Cruise as Christopher Williams

Flag Post

Maybe, it should be about a boy who wants people to do hs work for him on internet websites, and then some people who are angry at him about it, drown him in “Emerald Bay”.

Flag Post

Nice one Henry. What about something like this:

“One day, a boat filled with rich people sank in a bay and everybody died. All of their valuable possessions went down with the boat, and the party was a special party. It was emerald themed, and emeralds were decorated around the boat. When the boat sank, all of those emeralds were lost to the dank depths of the bay. And so the locals called the bay “Emerald Bay” to honor those that died in that tragic accident"

Yeah sure, make it sound a lot better, but that’s a good idea. And maybe you can add something about treasure hunters who want to dive in Emerald Bay and retrieve the emeralds and sell them. That’s my idea!