Forums Off-topic

Chat war america vs the world comment (locked)

19 posts

Flag Post

im english been to america its crap fat ppl, chavs,rubbish president (even worse thn gordon brown) idiots they have no common sence every other country rules except america who agrees with me. what r u a baby mary poppins is for 8 year olds not for 13+ the only thing tht is good about america is that it shows the simpsons. It also steals english books to make them into films example war of the worlds writen by a english person filmed made by american. America has not ideas its nutral its dull America has no tactics either example iraq r they gonna put troop s there forever because every other country there is trying to hand there terriortry back for iraqy presidant to pertect whereas america is not Also about 100 years ago england nearly took over half the would with its R.A.F,army and navy but britan used its brains and gave it back thats why u see no enemies of england as a nation whoes with me that america is rubbish

Flag Post

who cares if i have to wait for a game slot coz im not i dont care if the fucking ban this soz for my language
20ppl on each team
the more u give reasons that ur teams better the better ur team will do 5 comments a page leave me a shout to join a team
im leader for rest of world and whoever join america first will be leader of that leaders can make umlim comments
up to 5 points a reason and ill juge

Flag Post

try not going to idaho

Flag Post

whats idaho and nice avatar

Flag Post

America Sucks, their are freaks, drunkies, drugies, and quite alot of fatties sitting inside AND outside ALL the Mcdonalds restaurants. Scary stuff

I Scottish, obviously from Scotland, and I been to America a few times, the only decent place is Florida. I been to Florida 3 times :D

Flag Post

… trolling anyone? i’m not american but, LOCK PLEASE

Flag Post

If you’re American and you think America sucks, then I don’t think you belong in America. Anybody got a place I could dorm in the UK? lol.

Flag Post

and I been to America a few times, the only decent place is Florida.

oh, good, so I don’t have to take anything you say seriously anymore

Flag Post

come live with me if u want, but you will have to bring a pc >=(

Flag Post

im english been to america its crap fat ppl

That first terribly written sentence is proof that the rest is equally bad on the eyes both as a written text and as an opinion. Perhaps if you had any real criticism, the ability to spell and format, and a history book with a map inside, then people might listen and/or follow along to whatever you’re trying to do. But then again, if any of that applied to you then you wouldn’t be a troll. And where’s the fun in that?

Flag Post

I like how the OP implies that england is a powerful, fearsome nation.

lololol

Flag Post

omg, MAGGOTHEART, I AM GOING KILL YOU!!!

Flag Post

maggotheart is a pretty metal name bro

Flag Post

??? metal?

Flag Post

Rofl, craig. Your idiocy is funny.

Flag Post

rofl, never knew what that stood for, I know what lol and lmao means, just not rofl

Flag Post

you know…metal…

Flag Post

oh, got it

I’m still gonna get you Maggotheart

Flag Post

wtf is Lou doing there