Forums Off-topic

AFJROTC

41 posts

Flag Post

if you are currently in air force junior reserve officers training corps, post info about yours here.

i am in the FL-931st. im am doing honor gaurd and more specifically rifle gaurd.

Flag Post

I was at the Air Force Academy… does that count?

I mean.. technically thats the most Pre-Officerness you can get!

Flag Post

sure that counts…>.> congratz though.

Flag Post

Dont kongrat me so fast…

I got medically discharged

:P

Flag Post

XD

Flag Post

I got medically discharged

For having one eye?

Flag Post

no… hes brain was too big for his helmet

Flag Post

YES!!!

CO-20031, I’m in event color guard, doing both rifles and Colorado flag. I’m an AS-2, and went to Summer Leadership School, which was just about the most awesome thing ever. Also, I’m in Sabre Detail to perform at homecoming, and currently trying to make Black Guard Armed Drill Team. Unarmed exhibition drill is the gayest thing related to the military.

Flag Post

have you ever killed a man

Flag Post

I believe he means, have you ever milled a can

Flag Post

do you know what it is like to look a man in the eyes as he is dying

Flag Post

to feel his hands go cold in yours

Flag Post

No, because unlike some people I actually know some first aid.

Flag Post

in war there is no first aid

there is only…

war

Flag Post

cold breeze

Flag Post

hah

Flag Post

smiggy, as-1 hopefully i may become an officer with enough volunteer work, and rifle gaurd experience. i didnt go to summer leadership school but im advancing quickly. any tips?

Flag Post

Ahh, you just started! If you want to be an officer, meaning a leadership position, you need to show your dedication to the corps. Get to know your cadet staff, get on the good side of the ASI’s, all of them, and do every single JROTC-related activity you possibly can. Armed drill team is pretty much the height of JROTC; make the team, and you will be noticed by cadet staff and instructors alike. SLS is also an amazing experience, and will get you a much higher chance of leadership positions. Keep your grades up, don’t fuck around in uniform, and live by the core values are the three most important things, though.

Flag Post

integrity first, service before self, excellence in all we do. ive already done the first volunteer option and got 4 hours. and ive already memorized all of the ranks. rifle team. and im doing a special engineering program. so that should get me noticed also.

Flag Post

Misread that as AFROTC

Flag Post

Just curious, why do you want to be a marine?

Flag Post

seeing as i can apply for officers training after college. i can become a 2nd lieutenant and have a command position. i like the ability to have tactical control. it was Navy SEALs or marines.

Flag Post

Management Careers at McDonald’s put you in a command position.

Flag Post

do i get to stand in hot dessert ( yes like a cake) and get weapons training?

Flag Post

Define “weapon”.