Forums Off-topic

[signups] Alphabet Drama

30 posts

Flag Post

This is an RP about high school drama, without the personality of actually knowing the other ppl. :)

This was spawned in YLYL a week or so back, and seemed a great idea, so I made it into a game.

Link to beginning: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2/topics/10184?page=58

Each player chooses a letter that represents them. The setting is Washington High School. You can base your character after yourself, a friend, or anything you wish.

I will be posting a few bios to balance the sexs and make sure the first people have someone to talk about. Please make sure that you include your letter at the bottom or top or each post so that we can remember who you are.

Available classes:

Jock

Nerd

Loner

Class Clown

Pop

Preppy

Class Pet

Skater

Band

Emo kid

Goth

If you think of anymore, shout me.

NOTE

We have to have a minimum of 5 girl characters in this. I don’t care about gender swapping, so don’t bring it up. There is currently 1 (S). I may add in a second NPC girl later on if needed.

Letters taken: A, B, C, R, S, V, Z

Flag Post

Letter: B

Class: Nerd

Grade: Junior

Background: Dated S in freshman year, still in love with her. Best friends with R, T, and M. In his junior year, but graduating at the end of the year.

Flag Post

….What?

Uh, I guess the letter b symbolizes me.

Flag Post

Letter: S (NPC, whisper me if you want to take ouver)

Class: Loner

Background: Is considered a hippy by the rest of the school, so she isn’t overly popular. Has dated B and R (at different times). Also graduating at the end of junior year (hopes).

Flag Post

No letter stealing, I’m B

Flag Post

This is awesome. I’m V, an elitist Skater kid that drinks coffee at Starbucks and smokes cigarettes to look cool.

Flag Post

Uhm, alright.

Letter: A

Class: Emo kid

Grade: Freshman

Background: Has killed several people in emo-rific rituals; feasts on the blood of his enemies. Besides that, very sociable with others and is very popular. Hates R, M, N, L, and P. Is allies with Q, O, S, and T. Is also a super genius. Best friends with O and Q.

Flag Post

Edited my form. A is the top dog in the school, yo. He’ll kill you if he doesn’t like you.

EDIT: Edited again.

Flag Post

i will control R, only can he be Z, X, T, or C?

Flag Post

Letter: V

Class: Skater

Background: I’m V, an elitist Skater kid that drinks coffee at Starbucks, wears fingerless gloves and designer jeans, and smokes cigarettes to look cool.

Flag Post

I guess so cj. Copy my post down into yours, and I’ll delete mine. You can rename it anything not alrdy taken.

Flag Post

So what’s this game about? And you know who my main is, right?

Flag Post

Letter:Z, schizo, also T

Class: Emo or skater

Background: Has dating S, now dating M. He is bi. Thinks of self as a player

Flag Post

This is an RP about high school drama, without the personality of actually knowing the other ppl. :)

This was spawned in YLYL a week or so back, and seemed a great idea, so I made it into a game.

I’ll be starting the actual thread around 10 EST (25 min from this post roughly). Signups will continue to be open up until we have a full complement.

NOTE (I’ll copy this into top for those coming in late)

We have to have a minimum of 5 girl characters in this. I don’t care about gender swapping, so don’t bring it up. There is currently 1 (S). I may add in a second NPC girl later on if needed.

Flag Post

Okay, sounds pretty interesting.

Letter: C?

Class: Loner

Grade: Sophomore

Background: Likes S? even though SHE had never talked to him.

Flag Post

Letter: Q

Class: Prankster/Class Clown

Background: Best friends with A and O, they torment the school with their hilarious pranks. They also despise R, M, N, O, and P. They enjoy tormenting Z because he’s bi.

Flag Post

Letter: J

Class: – Edited due to awesome content -

Grade: 2

Background: I have no friends. Everyone thinks I’m hot though.

Flag Post

Wow, J breaks so many rules. Don’t be surprised if that post gets deleted.

Flag Post

Slander and lies.

Flag Post

Letter: Y

Class: Skater/ emo kid

Grade: Freshman

Background: Y is new to the school and doesn’t know many people.

Flag Post

Class Clown

male

letter: oh J is taken…i want x then, mr x.

class: junior

i may not be as good as everyone since im english and this is set in american school, but what the hell

Flag Post

Jock

Male

letter: L

Class: Junior

background: suspended 7 times, 1 more time is expelsion

Flag Post

letter i

gender male

class pop

grade 9

Flag Post

Q is taken =\

Flag Post

Letter: O

Class: Skater

Background: Best friends with Q and A, they ravage the school with their pranks. Outside of school, he skates with V. Hates Z.