Forums Off-topic

Ghosts

20 posts

Flag Post

If you have had a paranormal experiance post what happened here please don’t ruin everyones fun.

Flag Post

Bob Saget came into me in a vision. He was holding Lambo in his right hand, and Charmander in his left.

“Choose!” his voice boomed, and I pointed to Lambo, and he was happy that I chose him. Charmander looked sad =(

Flag Post

^ Lol

Flag Post

I was driving to save my friend Gorden Freemen when I saw ZOMBIE GOASTS

Flag Post

> Ghosts

dont exist

Flag Post

If you have had a paranormal experiance post what happened here please don’t ruin everyones fun.

Like saying ghosts aren’t real?

Flag Post

So my vision of Bob Saget coming into me in a vision. He was holding Lambo in his right hand, and Charmander in his left.

“Choose!” his voice boomed, and I pointed to Lambo, and he was happy that I chose him. Charmander looked sad =( was fake?!!?!?

Flag Post

No. If you read the article, you were probably watching pokemon, Full House, and talking on /b/ all at once.

Flag Post

Then why did Lambo come to me in that vision? He’s not part of Full House, /b/, or pokemon.

Flag Post

You must’ve been searching wrong in /b/.

That concludes my 1666th post.

Flag Post

I was in a box once, messing around in it. Then I saw a pirate ghost with a parrot on it’s shoulder. I thought it was pretty cool.

Flag Post

Just pointing out that Bob Saget IS still alive.

Doesn’t that make it kinda hard to see his ghost?

Flag Post

I doubt that anybody will have too much worth saying here.

Everyone will either make up dumb stories or just say that ghosts don’t exist.

I personally have never really had an experience with ghosts but I do believe that they are as real as you of I.

I think that they are beings of energy that may or may not have once been human. Some are the normal idea of a once living human or even an animal but I also believe in other worldly entities (demons, elementals, ect.)

Flag Post

You callin’ mah storeh a fake?!

Flag Post

yup

Flag Post

Oh no you didn’t!

Flag Post

yeah I did

Flag Post

Once, an alien ghost probed me anally.

Flag Post

This one time I was in a maze and these ghosts came out of nowhere and started chasing me and there were floating cherries and pretzels and dots covering the ground. Then I ate this big dot and the ghosts started blinking and running away from me, I got the heck out of there while I still could. That was the freakiest thing to ever happen to me.

Flag Post

>Then I ate this big dot and the ghosts started blinking and running away from me, I got the >heck out of there while I still could.

Bullshit. You had to have eaten ALL of the dots and taken pics, or it didn’t happen.