Forums Off-topic

Can u ejaculate without masterbating? (locked)

20 posts

Flag Post

I like to suck on the tip of my penis.

Flag Post

Vaginal/anal intercourse?

Flag Post

Does it count as masturbation if I rub myself against the sofa without using my hands?

Flag Post

Look at a picture of bacon.
What? Just me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegard20:

Does it count as masturbation if I rub myself against the sofa without using my hands?

No, it counts as intercourse with the sofa.

Flag Post

Ugh, Vegard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kablob:

So… I’m not virgin anymore?

Flag Post

You’re gonna have a happy family :D

Flag Post

I wouldn’t recommend doing that otherwise.

That feel with your skin scrapes the crusts from toasted bread/other objects stuck in between the cushions.

Flag Post

Well, don’t you have to have sex with an actual person, not a non-living object?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CasP3r1:

Well, don’t you have to have sex with an actual person, not a non-living object?

No, She just lost her virginity to a sofa thats all..

Flag Post

Sexual Intercourse, “wet dreams”

Flag Post
Originally posted by ritzfitz91:

That feel with your skin scrapes the crusts from toasted bread/other objects stuck in between the cushions.

I had my pants on, I was just laying on the sofa rubbing myself up and down on it, then I eventually ejaculated. There were people in the room so I couldn’t just take off my pants.

Flag Post

I had my pants on, I was just laying on the sofa rubbin myself up and down on it, then I eventually ejaculated. There were people in the room so I couldn’t just take off my pants.

Did they ask what you were doing?

Flag Post

Yes.
Put your penis in a toaster.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CasP3r1:

I had my pants on, I was just laying on the sofa rubbin myself up and down on it, then I eventually ejaculated. There were people in the room so I couldn’t just take off my pants.

Did they ask what you were doing?

No, one were busy reading and the other looking at boats and cars. I did it silently and they thought I was just tired.

Flag Post

Yes. It’s called sex.

Flag Post

I had my pants on, I was just laying on the sofa rubbing myself up and down on it, then I eventually ejaculated.

There were people in the room so I couldn’t just take off my pants.

Stop having a sofa fetish then.

Flag Post

Of course you can.

Flag Post

I get how girls can masturbate by rubbing but not how guys can do it. I don’t find rubbing pleasurable at all. I only the know the fist and stroke method.