Flag Post

^

Thanks.
Nice to see you again too.

Flag Post

from what ive been seeing, EverybodyHZ should come by to screw this up
hes been trolling everythimg

Flag Post

Whoa. neat a fur-thread, didn’t think anyone would make one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gumba9889:

from what ive been seeing, EverybodyHZ should come by to screw this up
hes been trolling everythimg

Not sure if I’ve heard of him/her. When it comes to trollin’ Caw comes to mind. Then again, I try not to pay the trolls much mind anyway.

Originally posted by ShadowIceKing:

Whoa. neat a fur-thread, didn’t think anyone would make one.

Yep.
Wanna join? Or you just commenting?

:D

Flag Post

furries rape animals :< :< :<

Flag Post

i’m a gecko

Flag Post

I’d like to join =^,.,^=

Flag Post

^

Okay, cool.
The OP, Rich, handles the new fur-recruits, but he’s kinda out for a few days due to a friend’s wedding and stuff (though he has checked here and there). If you wanna have a fursona description in the OP, you can mention it here and/or PM him and he’ll get to it soon. If you don’t have a fursona yet, or don’t think you’re quite “that into it” at present, then that’s fine too.
Regardless, welcome aboard!

^ – ^

@Ritzfitz:
Lol. Can you save me a bunch of money on my car insurance, please?

Flag Post

I’ve got more than one fursona; one female, one male, and one… urrr… I don’t what to call her because my all technicality she isn’t alive >o>

Flag Post

I’ve got more than one fursona; one female, one male, and one… urrr… I don’t what to call her because my all technicality she isn’t alive >o>

dead things can have names too!

Flag Post

dead things can have names too!

She isn’t dead >,.,< She isn’t alive either. She just sorta… exists.

Flag Post

^
things that exist can be named, good sir

Flag Post

Her name is Eva.

Flag Post

^

Well, uh…Maybe Rich will allow both/all your fursonas, especially if you don’t have five pages of detail each (XD).
But whatever, welcome again.
:)

^
things that exist can be named, good sir

Yep.

Her name is Eva.

Sounds nice.
:3

Flag Post

^
was that 5 pages each directed at me?

Flag Post

and yes, eva is a good name(sorry, im kinda slow today)

Flag Post

Her name is Eva.

Sounds nice.
:3

Yeahhh no she isn’t. She’s…well…simply put she’s the amalgation of all the hatred and bloodlust within the universe. e,.,e I created her for the sole purpose of tearing people in half like paper when I’m in a killy mood. :I
Because we all know, you technically shouldn’t kill people…even if they deserve it.

Flag Post

^
but what if someone kills someone else? do you have the right to kill them?

Flag Post

^

Hooray a moral discussion :D It’s been so long since I’ve had one. (not being sarcastic)

Well, if they take it upon themselves to strip the life of another away, I believe that you thereby gain the right to reciprocate said kill onto them.

Flag Post

^

Hooray a moral discussion :D It’s been so long since I’ve had one. (not being sarcastic)

Well, if they take it upon themselves to strip the life of another away, I believe that you thereby gain the right to reciprocate said kill onto them.

thats kinda how i feel about it. (to switch subjects) if you put a serial killer who killed 50 people in prison, once he gets out, hes going to kill right away. i find it pointless really.

Flag Post

^

thats kinda how i feel about it. (to switch subjects) if you put a serial killer who killed 50 people in prison, once he gets out, hes going to kill right away. i find it pointless really.

I find that people getting put in prison for things like murder and rape are just going to resume whatever they were doing as soon as they get let free except now they’ll be smarter about it because they’ll know how they got caught and make strides to rectify it.

Flag Post

^

I find that people getting put in prison for things like murder and rape are just going to resume whatever they were doing as soon as they get let free except now they’ll be smarter about it because they’ll know how they got caught and make strides to rectify it.

and also, they can converse with other rapists and murderers and swap secrets and info. so once they all get out, they just are able to do it better

Flag Post

^

and also, they can converse with other rapists and murderers and swap secrets and info. so once they all get out, they just are able to do it better

I fully support the death penalty. I’d even do it myself. These people are nothing but a danger to everyone around them… though I’m kinda happy that even most murderers and rapists have a singular code of conduct:
Don’t. Touch. Children.

Flag Post

^
yeah, i do too.
its kinda funny how even though they may be complete criminals, they still follow the law to a certain extent