Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 167

6316 posts

Flag Post

^

Huh, that’s another band we’ve talked about befur. Not the “liking or not liking” part, but just about it coming up in conversation.
Remember, when there was a pic of a group of people placing their orders to a waitress, and one of the guys looked remarkably like Billie Joe Armstrong?
Lol, or is that going to far back?
XD

Anyway, I’m kinda “iffy” about Green Day too, and punk in general, perhaps. I’ve got my frustrations and angst against “the system” and all, but sometimes they (meaning punk-bands in general, from what I’ve gathered) can be a little too touchy for me, especially when it’s not just about the government. Sometimes there’s some good “just messin’ around” kinds of songs, or at least ones that aren’t as serious. Those I can definitely enjoy.

On another note, I’ve got a Skype now, so now I can join the party over there too from time to time.
Lemme know where to go, here or PM or whatever.
:3

Flag Post

I’d need your skype name then I can add you to the group.

Yeah I do remember that pic I thought of that when I was typing that last night.

the word “iffy” always makes me thing yiffy ;3

but anyways I’m not really a fan of puck either. unless it’s like the original British punk witch a lot of 70s stuff that I do like.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

I’d need your skype name then I can add you to the group.

It’s xwotcx.

the word “iffy” always makes me thing yiffy ;3

:/

Lol.

Flag Post

added you to my skype need you to accept so I can add you to the group.

Flag Post

^

M’kay.

^ – ^

Flag Post

(After the Skype Chat)

Hey Rich, I said this earlier on Skype, but either I didn’t catch your response, or you simply didn’t respond (which could’ve been because of the pace of the conversation). So I’ll try again here:

Have you gotten into Antillia any more since we last talked about it however-long ago, or has that more or less fallen through?

Flag Post

Bonjour, Chef De Fox (Hello, Officer Fox [according to Google-Translate, anyway]).

Flag Post

@wolf

I’ve been kinda keeping up with the game it’s still not out yet or anything pretty much from what the last update they posted was they are fixing bugs adding more charters you can play as an they are redoing the characters customization thingy.

Flag Post

^

OoOoh, it’s still not “officially” out yet, eh?
Dah, that’s fine. Good things take time; I guess I just thought that it was finished by now.
Good to see it’s still coming along thoughI reckon.

:)

Flag Post

they had a beta version out fur a few weeks but, are pretty much finishing up on the last things before the release it

Flag Post

HEY DUDES! :3 I like foxes. Yay. now im bored. :(

Flag Post

^

M’kay then.
:)

they had a beta version out fur a few weeks but, are pretty much finishing up on the last things before the release it

Oh okay cool.

Flag Post

FREE HUGS FUR EVERYONE!

Not that kind, though.

Flag Post

hey guys

Is it true that furries make their fursuits from real animal fur?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CROWmosome:

hey guys

Is it true that furries make their fursuits from real animal fur?

There some people that have real fur fursuites on of my roommates has a fox tail made of real fox fur but, most don’t use the real fur.

Flag Post

There’s a company down in Florida that manufactures great fur-suits, i forget the name and materials, but i know they dont use actual animal fur, but some type of high-synthetic fiber that actually looks and feels like hair/fur.

Flag Post
Originally posted by K9_Kiev:

There’s a company down in Florida that manufactures great fur-suits, i forget the name and materials, but i know they dont use actual animal fur, but some type of high-synthetic fiber that actually looks and feels like hair/fur.

I know what place you are talking about… can’t remember the name though…. I like the fake stuff that don’t really look like real fur though it’s way softer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by K9_Kiev:

I know what place you are talking about… can’t remember the name though…. I like the fake stuff that don’t really look like real fur though it’s way softer.

Yesh :3

Flag Post

^

Interesting.
Hey Rich, maybe look up that place if you can and that can be one of the occasional fur-facts.
;3

Oh, and hello again, Kiev!
XD
Things going okay for you?

Flag Post

Does the French-army fox look like a “Napoleon (Fox) McCloud” to anyone?

X3

Flag Post

Heheh.

Flag Post

hehe I like that name "teeturtle sound cool

Flag Post

^

Yeah, it’s catchy!

X3

Flag Post

is it true that furries only wear fursuits because they are super ugly?

Flag Post

Im back, had to deal with some “things”. Anyone doing anything?