I personally see nothing wrong with this pic an don’t know why it was deleted

an see ya later lonewolf ^ w ^

Flag Post

^^

Flag Post

^

Later, lonewolf!
:3

And Rich I agree I don’t get what the matter was with that pic, unless mods thought there were too many pics posted recently and they just wanted to curb that a little.

Flag Post

I"m pretty sure it was the spam filter. I really don’t think a mod would take that pic down but, found another pic… the one I"m about to post :p

That pic made me wonder how many of the other furries around here actually have people say stuff like this to them??

I had quite a large talk about it with some other furs on another site so I thought I"d ask here as well.

Flag Post

^

In terms of me actually going about in real life and getting this crap, I haven’t gone through that. Yet, anyhow.
But then again, I haven’t talked to tons of people about it and, arguably more than anything, I haven’t fursuited, in public or otherwise. Not cuz I’m ashamed or anything, of course; it just doesn’t come up in conversation much.

In highschool I told a girl who was in my art class that I considered myself a furry, and she laughed (not in a “trollish” sense, mind you, but just it being what I said) and addressed me at least once or twice as “my furry friend.”
There was a time when the videogame Okami came up in conversation in art class, and I think she once said, playfully, something along the lines of “You just like that game ‘cuz there’s furries in it!” A few people in the class were like “OooOoOohhLolololol,” but that was it. No death-threats or anything like that.
XD

An interesting thought. Maybe it can be added to The Furryizer, The Furry-Interest “Origin Story,” FurryFacts, and all that other stuff we try to fill in to the newcomers when they come along.

It’s just after 11p.m. where I am. Just a little under an hour befur I’m a 1-year-old Kongregator!

Flag Post

why do furries HATE CROWS??? :< :< :<

Flag Post

That would be pretty cool to add to ask the new people.

I get a lot of furry hate both internet an IRL but, I kind bring most of the hate onto myself.

Originally posted by CROWmosome:

why do furries HATE CROWS??? :< :< :<

I though you said once you were going to stop doing crows an move on to something else??

Flag Post

^

Lol, I’d say CawCrowWhatever’s shennanigans are the most “crap” I’ve ever gotten about it, and since it’s online, and not even directed specifically AT me…so, yeah.

The most “bleh” thing I can remember that was (or at least could’ve been seen as being) directed specifically at me was when I showed a picture of a Pika and someone told me to not screw with it and such. But again, that was just here online.

My sympathies for your getting of crap.

Flag Post

it’s cool you don’t have to be sorry i bring the hate on myself…

I know it’s weird but, I enjoy it… I enjoy people making fun of me.

Flag Post

^

Meh, I hear ya.
Well, Ima turn in fur the night.
G’night, y’all.

Flag Post

good night ^ U ^

Flag Post

Just found this (not going to say were though) but, it was a list I found on a site that don’t like fur much but, it is a list of how all furries act based by what there fursona is:

Dragons are pretentious, attempt to appear wise and cultured, and often follow a wonky form of mysticism. More recently, they’ve been perceived as being “derpy” If female, they are fangirls of Anne McCaffrey’s Pern.
Unicorns are aristocratic, and prideful about their appearance.
Equines are “size queens”, into bondage and pony play.
Male foxes are frequently gay or bi, overly sexualized and submissive, and are an overexposed choice of character.
Female foxes and vixens are usually male players, even more overly sexualized, and not bright.
Gryphons are obsessed fans of Mercedes Lackey fiction and can be capricious.
Rabbits are neurotic and paranoid, or are sexually promiscuous, and often enjoy being edible.
Wolves behave like alpha males, arrogant and expecting to be treated as leaders. Alternately, they are sometimes purported to act like big foxes.
Huskies are the new foxes, but more dominant.
Raccoons are seen as antisocial and bi-sexual. Some see raccoons as sneaky thieves who steal at every chance they get.
Cats are seen as clean and sometimes prissy, bordering on the noble class.
Squirrels are jittery and hyperactive.
Hyenas are seen as insane, loud, aggressive, overtly sexual.
Kangaroos are always foot fetishists who have pouches on both genders.

Flag Post

So basically, all furries are massive perverts that pretend to be animals?

Flag Post

Yes.

Flag Post

Pretty much, but me being here attacking them is against my ethics: ‘’Only attack them, when they annoy you’’ So, bye.

Flag Post

@Rich:
Heh, interesting. I guess.
XD
But you say the site in question isn’t exactly “supportive” of the fandom anyway?
Well, there ya go then.

EDIT:
And oh yeah, I’ve now been a Kongregator fur one year! WHOOPEEEE!

Flag Post

So can I call them pigs? hahaha stupidity is increasing significantly.

Flag Post

@ wolf yeah its a site pretty much dedicated to hating furries I like to go there an look around to see the things people are saying I never posted or even made an account just like to read things.

according to most furry stereotypes

Flag Post

BTW, Rich, or anyone who knows the answer for that matter, is the character from the pic posted by tetrisman63 from anything in particular, or just some random character, at least as far as you can tell?

Flag Post

I’m not sure were that pic came from

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Furry:

[image here]

D’aww~

Flag Post
Originally posted by Johanna_T:
Originally posted by The_Furry:

[image here]

D’aww~

(Looks back a page)

Oh, you mean the couple at the top of the last page, I take it?
If so, I agree.
:)

Flag Post

X3

Flag Post

that looks awesome
is it on dev art?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

that looks awesome
is it on dev art?

Yes that was done by a dude named Culpeo-fox
http://culpeo-fox.deviantart.com/ link to his page

Originally posted by aliejj1:

decided to look into the forums of the site i’ve been visiting for so long now, and found this thread, care if i join in?? :3

That’s fine always good to have new people.

Originally posted by aliejj1:
Originally posted by Rich112:
Male foxes are frequently gay or bi, overly sexualized and submissive, and are an overexposed choice of character.
Female foxes and vixens are usually male players, even more overly sexualized, and not bright.

Actually, i don’t think this is true. Foxes (in my mind) are fast, smart, charismatic creatures. A male fox is a jack-of-all-trades.
Haven’t u seen Fantastic Mr. Fox??

That is a stereotype of what people think a furry fox is/does.