Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 172

6315 posts

Flag Post

When on the news, do you give them your real name or the name of the wolf ghost that lives inside you?

 
Flag Post

I give them both real an fursona just like I do to really anyone I meet

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

also that’s a pawesome pic wolf :3

^ w ^
I like the “busy” background, in addition to the epic main subject.

Originally posted by Cdr_CROWface:

When on the news, do you give them your real name or the name of the wolf ghost that lives inside you?

Lol, the wolf-ghost.
For Rich’s, if there were to be a “furry-ghost” in him, I think it would be a WOLX, thank ya very much.
;3

 
Flag Post

Is it true that all furries believe they are the reincarnation of an animal or that they have the soul of an animal?

If yes, does this make it legal to hunt them? :>

 
Flag Post

^

Nope.
Fur both of ’em.

^ _ ^

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Cdr_CROWface:

Is it true that all furries believe they are the reincarnation of an animal or that they have the soul of an animal?

If yes, does this make it legal to hunt them? :>

yes some feel that way although it’s pretty rare fur a furry to really truly believe they are or should be the animal that is there fursona.
Most of us are just humans that like anthro stuff

an no you can’t hunt them

 
Flag Post

^

Lol, looks like we said it more or less the same time.
:)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:

^

Lol, looks like we said it more or less the same time.
:)

lol yeah I never even seen your post till just now

 
Flag Post

Is that what the call “ninja’d,” or is that something else and I’m just a lingo-noob?
XD

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:
For Rich’s, if there were to be a “furry-ghost” in him, I think it would be a WOLX, thank ya very much.
;3

If you don’t mind me asking, what is a WOLX? Is that like an edgier, more extreme wolf that’s meant to appeal to the youngsters who are fed nothing but sugar, corn syrup, and caffeine?

 
Flag Post

^

Lol, silly Alex, Trix are for kids! Rich’s explanation as to what a Wolx is is in his fursona description on the first page!
X3

Rich112: Wolx. It’s a wolf, with a red fox tail and the tip of the white part of the tail is pink colored, and has pink markings around his eyes.

Essentially, Wolf + Fox.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:
Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:
For Rich’s, if there were to be a “furry-ghost” in him, I think it would be a WOLX, thank ya very much.
;3

If you don’t mind me asking, what is a WOLX? Is that like an edgier, more extreme wolf that’s meant to appeal to the youngsters who are fed nothing but sugar, corn syrup, and caffeine?

pretty much what Wolf said it’s a fox/wolf hybrid… the color of a gray fox bigger than a fox smaller than a wolf but, has a fox tail that is colored like a red fox.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Cdr_CROWface:

I’m am pretty sure you’ve asked that before.

 
Flag Post

1 more day ’till this Thread is a year old!

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

^

Hmmm…Let’s ponder that…

;)

 
Flag Post

that would be a pretty sad time to lock it :c

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

that would be a pretty sad time to lock it :c

Ya, that’s why I posted the link I posted.
^ w ^

Anyhoo, yeah, 1st anniversary tomorrow!
WoOoOOOoooO!


BTW, I was YouTube/Kongregate multi-tasking and I heard someone on the vid I was watching say “ThunderCats! HOOOOOO!”

So I just figured I got a question for those who would like to answer:
Who has seen ThunderCats, be it the original, the reboot, or both?
And is it any good, in your opinion?

 
Flag Post

Furries are the worst thing to happen ever.

Due to furries being around, I can no longer draw animals :<

Do you have any idea how hard it is to draw a human?

Its so much easier to draw an anthropomorphic pig because nobody can tell you what a real anthropig should look like.

But now if I do that, I get confused for being one of you.

Way to ruin my art :<

 
Flag Post

to bad furry art has been around way longer that you have.

at what wolf said I"ve never seen ether of them

 
Flag Post

Crow is only trolling. :)

Pay him no… *sunglasses* mind. “YEEEEEEEAAAAAH

:3

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

to bad furry art has been around way longer that you have.

at what wolf said I"ve never seen ether of them

liar.

Furries have only been around since the 90’s

anthropomorphic animals have been around for thousands of years.

Wait, are you one of those furries who argues “OMG EGYPTIANS WER FURRIES SO ITS NOT WIERD!!!”?

 
Flag Post

Though I do hate furries with a burning passion, I hate furries more than Crow hates furries. Just to let you know, I’m not attacking you until it’s a fair game.

EDIT: Actually, I don’t hate you guys with a burning passion, I just hate you guys. I feel some sympathy for you, though.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:

Though I do hate furries with a burning passion, I hate furries more than Crow hates furries. Just to let you know, I’m not attacking you until it’s a fair game.

EDIT: Actually, I don’t hate you guys with a burning passion, I just hate you guys. I feel some sympathy for you, though.

>says he hates furries
>brony avatar

I lol’d