Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 177

6316 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

your link is broken an I don’t know why but, quoteing your post an seeing the like I have seen that an it’s pretty damn cool they also make ears that do that

heres a fixed link

http://www.disinfo.com/2012/09/add-a-brainwave-controlled-tail-to-your-body/

that looks really weird how it is now.

anyway
couldn’t a robo tail that visually shows your emotions become annoying real fast?
What if you have the tail on but dont want everyone to know how your feeling?

maybe its just something you would only wear on a casual events and not everyday life.
plus i could imagine that it runs out of power very quickly or it has a huge battery to maintain it.
how much does it cost?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

your link is broken an I don’t know why but, quoteing your post an seeing the like I have seen that an it’s pretty damn cool they also make ears that do that

heres a fixed link

http://www.disinfo.com/2012/09/add-a-brainwave-controlled-tail-to-your-body/

that looks really weird how it is now.

anyway
couldn’t a robo tail that visually shows your emotions become annoying real fast?
What if you have the tail on but dont want everyone to know how your feeling?

maybe its just something you would only wear on a casual events and not everyday life.

If you want to wear the tail an not have people know how you feel you can just turn it off both the ears an tails like that can be turned on or off any time you want.

Flag Post

^

How so?
Does it come with a remote or something, or is there a switch somewhere on the ears/tail itself?

Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:

^

How so?
Does it come with a remote or something, or is there a switch somewhere on the ears/tail itself?

switch seems like the most convenient method.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

^

How so?

switch seems like the most convenient method.

both the ears an tail have a bran wave sensor if you don’t want the emotions thing just don’t wear the sensor

Flag Post

^

Oh.
M’kay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

this is just sick.

I agree hahaha.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T25:
Originally posted by Rolby:

this is just sick.

I agree hahaha.

if you all feel that way why keep bumping the thread with that pic??

Flag Post

Because we can.

Flag Post

Because we can.

Good enough reason

Flag Post

^

Speaking of which, what critter is she supposed to be? She kinda makes me think of a mouse, and, in turn, the movie The Secret of NIMH and the main character, Mrs. Brisby (minus the wings and the oufit, obviously).

P.S.
Maybe the keep bumpin’ it cuz they like that pic. Maybe when they said the pic is “just sick,” maybe they meant sick in the “good” way.
XD

Flag Post

^

Speaking of which, what critter is she supposed to be? She kinda makes me think of a mouse, and, in turn, the movie The Secret of NIMH and the main character, Mrs. Brisby (minus the wings and the oufit, obviously).

P.S.
Maybe the keep bumpin’ it cuz they like that pic. Maybe when they said the pic is “just sick,” maybe they mean sick in the “good” way.
XD

Hahaha xD This is getting pathetic trying to twist things around just because you live in denial and can’t accept that’s it’s lame. :D

Flag Post

^

Yet you keep comin’ back fur more.
;3

Flag Post

well as for what she is she is a bat. I don’t see much work for stuff like bats so when I find them SFW I like to post them ^ ^

Flag Post

^

Ah, okay then.
Minus the wings, at least in my opinion, she looks like a mouse.

And, might as well ask, have you seen NIMH yet, Rich?

Flag Post

^

Ah, okay then.

Sorta… my roommate actually bought that movie not long ago an we were watching it together an I sorta fell asleep like half way though not cuz it was like a bad movie I was just really sleepy when he was watching it

Flag Post

^

;3

Yeah I get free posts on the expense of a lame thread :0! Why do you want me to leave?

Flag Post

^

;3

Yeah I get free posts on the expense of a lame thread :0! Why do you want me to leave?

Why do you want to be in such a lame thread??

Flag Post

^

;3

Read my previous post.

Flag Post

^

;3

Read my previous post.

So you come to post in something you think is lame just to get your post count up… a number that don’t mean anything an most people don’t care about at all

Flag Post

^

Mm-hmm.
Sure, I like to go “yay!” when I reach a certain post-count, and I like to give congrats to others who make a certain milestone, but otherwise, it’s just a number.
And no, you don’t have to leave; it just keeps the thread alive, well, and easily accesible for those who wanna actually chat.

^

Ah, okay then.

Sorta… my roommate actually bought that movie not long ago an we were watching it together an I sorta fell asleep like half way though not cuz it was like a bad movie I was just really sleepy when he was watching it

Okay, cool. Maybe you’ll be able to watch it when you ain’t so sleepy.
:3

Flag Post
easily accesible for those who wanna actually chat.

That’s the best part about crow-what ever his name is at the time… but, this is one of the few fours I’ve ever seen that has a post count.

Flag Post

^

Few “fours?” You mean “furs,” or am I just missing something?

Flag Post

^

Few “fours?” You mean “furs,” or am I just missing something?

I meant forums

Flag Post

^

OOoOOOooOoooOHhhhhh.

X3