Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 194

6324 posts

Flag Post

I know of FIAB but, I don’t care for there music

 
Flag Post

^

I only know the John Freeman Song.
I can’t say I have much of an opinion one way or the other. But, I do personally find that song catchy. I dunno, but I’d like to consider myself fairly broad in music taste. Or at least “tolerance.” Whatever.


Originally posted by Rich112:

Thanks for answering wolf ^ w ^ was just wondering who else still used it to post other than me

Lol, you’re welcome. Honestly, I was kinda curious how many people had access myself. I recall you telling me that you were the “main user,” but I didn’t know that many people were involved; I was kinda thinking it was just the two of us, maybe one other tops.

X3

 
Flag Post

All the people I know of are me you FelixJulianI think it was given to IndomiPhoenix an CalicoMadness. The account an thread was first made by FelixJulianI though was at first my ideal for the thread he just kinda beat me to it.

I do know Felix gave the password two a few other furs but, I dont’ know how they are so I"m unsure who all still uses it

 
Flag Post

^

Wow, FelixJulian made the account?!?
I thought it was you’re creation fur sure.
Man, a lot more people seem to have access to this than I ever thought.
Well, whatever, it’s cool.

^ – ^


Originally posted by mike0178:
Originally posted by NintenCROW:
Originally posted by mike0178:

I don’t have a fur suit since I can’t find a dragon.

make one from alligator hide

Not authentic enough. Plus I’m a FUR dragon.

Well, this isn’t a suit, but at least in terms of pictures, is this somewhat in the ballpark, or is it not a dragon? If it’s not, sorry, but for some reason it looks to me like a “fur-dragon.”

 
Flag Post

That’s one Furry Dragon!

Dragons with Fur are pretty unique. I love the armor and everything :3

 
Flag Post

I found a nice looking fur dragon ^ w ^

 
Flag Post

Kay now that’s awesome xD

Love the tail ^^

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:

Kay now that’s awesome xD

Love the tail ^^

tail is cool but, I love the colors

 
Flag Post

^

That one is also cool. I’m somewhat surprised mike hasn’t commented yet.
Lol, has anyone given him the “storm has passed” memo yet?

XD

 
Flag Post

I talked to him with PMs after all that happened but, not sure he has posted since then

 
Flag Post

Same here. ^

He’s online now it says.

Told him to stop by :3

 
Flag Post

^

Ah, alrighty then.

Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:

That’s one Furry Dragon!

Dragons with Fur are pretty unique. I love the armor and everything :3

Yus, armor is epic.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:

^

Wow, FelixJulian made the account?!?
I thought it was you’re creation fur sure.
Man, a lot more people seem to have access to this than I ever thought.
Well, whatever, it’s cool.

^ – ^


Originally posted by mike0178:
Originally posted by NintenCROW:
Originally posted by mike0178:

I don’t have a fur suit since I can’t find a dragon.

make one from alligator hide

Not authentic enough. Plus I’m a FUR dragon.

Well, this isn’t a suit, but at least in terms of pictures, is this somewhat in the ballpark, or is it not a dragon? If it’s not, sorry, but for some reason it looks to me like a “fur-dragon.”

Not a dragon. That’s a sergal. I’ve seen quite a few of them on e621

 
Flag Post

^

Oh.

o – o

A sergal, you say? I’m not sure if I remember hearing of them.
Sorry, false alarm.

 
Flag Post

Ah Darn. :l

It still looks like a fuzzy dragon though. :D

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

I’m a fountain of random, useless knowledge.
…But most of it is related to Zelda or Metroid.

 
Flag Post

Random useless knowledge? I don’t think that’s you mike.

You’re pretty awesome if you ask me xP

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by mike0178:

I’m a fountain of random, useless knowledge.
…But most of it is related to Zelda or Metroid.

Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:

Random useless knowledge? I don’t think that’s you mike.

You’re pretty awesome if you ask me xP

Heheh.
Well, I don’t know much about Zelda or Metroid, aside from them being treasured classic franchises.
I’ve got Skyward Sword, and I’m trying to get into it more, and I’m also hoping to get into a little retro-collecting, but as of now, I can’t say I know much about either.

Also, what did TonyToponi say/do? I missed it and am just curious.

 
Flag Post

No clue. Though, probably another hater. :3

 
Flag Post

TonyToponi said

“Look, it’s the pox on society.”

He pretty much called us Syphilis or an diseases like chicken poxs

 
Flag Post

He’s cool.

  • Listening to Epic Furry Techno – Dubstep *
 
Flag Post

Zelda and Metroid both hit 25 years last year.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

TonyToponi said

“Look, it’s the pox on society.”

He pretty much called us Syphilis or an diseases like chicken poxs

Ah, okay.
I think that’s kinda a funny thing for someone with an anthro-mouse avatar to say though.
;3

Originally posted by mike0178:

Zelda and Metroid both hit 25 years last year.

Cool.
Yeah, I knew they are time-loved franchises, particularly since my Skyward Sword box mentions the 25th Anniversary.
Which is your current favorite Zelda and Metroid game, Mike?