Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 197

6324 posts

Flag Post

Goodbye furry friends I will not be around at all next week I hope you all have a fun Thanks giving and talk to ya when I get back ^ W ^

Flag Post

Heading to vacation? Have fun! ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

Goodbye furry friends I will not be around at all next week I hope you all have a fun Thanks giving and talk to ya when I get back ^ W ^

Awwww.
:(

Oh well, enjoy your trip, and hopefully we’ll see ya soon!

:3

Flag Post

How have you been so far Wolf? :3

Flag Post

^

So far, fairly good. I’ve just been trying to get what “Thanksgiving Week” plans that I could set up so I don’t have too much up in the air. Several factors have come in to play this time around that haven’t been an issue before (at least as far as I can remember) that may be making things just a little more stressful than they would’ve otherwise, but I’d like to say things are fairly resolved fur now.
Thanks for asking.
Whaddabout yooo?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:
Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:

What’s Homestuck?

wolf of the cross has summoned me

Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:

^

I talked with Crowbar about that a while back, and, if I retained enough (and correctly), I believe it’s some sort of web-comic that involves some complex virtual-world thing or something. I think I was told that there was a point when people thought it was a game or some-

Lol, I really don’t know.
XD

Crowbar, or anyone I guess, would you be so kind as to enlighten us on the subject?

Going to be getting job applications on monday for a ton of places in a town next to me. Really excited. :]

Best of luck, buddy!

its an online webcomic started by a dude named Andrew Hussie where the story is heavily influenced by its readers on the MSPA forums.

sometimes games or short movies are incorporated into the webcomic occasionally whenever it becomes convenient to use them (usually to add music or effects to take advantage of a certain moment).

Andrew religiously focuses on not adding anything to the webcomic before 10 minutes of thinking it up (he does not do this anymore although the MSPA forums still influence the story).

although i could just ramble on for 2 hours to only explain a fraction of what is going on i can also just tell you that the Homestick Wiki will absolutely beat the crap out of me in a homestuck trivia contest
and sumarizes better than me while being 11x more informative.
so ill just give you a link to that and you can help yourself enough to learn whatever it is you want to learn about homestucks story.
http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Homestuck

Andrew Hussie has had alot of experience with making webcomics this way because he has made other webcomics in the same way before homestuck like Problem Sleuth and Jailbreak
(problem sleuth is really awesome BTW)

Flag Post

Thanks for clearing that, Crowbar! I’ll check it out soon. :]

Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:

^

So far, fairly good. I’ve just been trying to get what “Thanksgiving Week” plans that I could set up so I don’t have too much up in the air. Several factors have come in to play this time around that haven’t been an issue before (at least as far as I can remember) that may be making things just a little more stressful than they would’ve otherwise, but I’d like to say things are fairly resolved fur now.
Thanks for asking.
Whaddabout yooo?

Been okay, trying to sort some application stuff with my mother and charlie, about who said what and crap. Either I made a mistake, or he’s lying. I’m pretty sure I heard what he said, I don’t know, the whole thing is pissing me off.

Flag Post

^

Bleh.
:/
Well, hope it gets settled fairly easily/quickly.

EDIT: …Who’s Charlie, if I may ask?

Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

wolf of the cross has summoned me

(All the stuff he said about HomeStuck)

Theeerrre we go!
Thank you for taking the time to indulge that question, Crowbar.
And for heeding my summons.
XD

Flag Post

Lol

Flag Post

Charlie’s my Mom’s BF. He’s a digital and traditional artist, a tennis pro, and yes. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a really nice guy, we all just have bad days we each other.

Flag Post

Charlie’s my Mom’s BF. He’s a digital and traditional artist, a tennis pro, and yes. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a really nice guy, we all just have bad days we each other.

Translation: Charlie gets mad when Midnight acts like a minimod internet tough guy IRL

Flag Post

Flag Post

^

Heheh.

> w <

Flag Post

Why are we so scared to openly admit that we’re furries? Why do people hide? The answer: the god damn, mother f***ing media.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike0178:

Why are we so scared to openly admit that we’re furries? Why do people hide? The answer: the god damn, mother f***ing media.

i dont see many shy furries here

Flag Post

Crow is the shy furry. :3

Flag Post

^

Lol.

I’d say I largely agree with Crowbar, though one could argue the “real-life versus internet-life” thing probably.

Flag Post

Happy Thanksgiving all my Furry Friends. :]

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

WHO KEEPS REMOVING MY POSTS? D:

Flag Post

^

OoOooOoooOOOOoohhh…kaaaay???

Anyhoo…

Happy Thanksgiving all my Furry Friends. :]

Yes, indeed.

^ – ^

Flag Post

Haha that’s cute. :3 Love the colors.

Flag Post

First I’d like to say happy thanks giving still not going to be back for a few more days.

Second, for the few people that asked me that dude SparkyzPaw that’s not me and I don’t know who it is never seen them before.

Third

You don’t see a lot of shy furs cuz you wouldn’t know if they where furs at that point….

and forth hope you are all having a good time and I will see you again in a few days ^ ^

Flag Post

^

Lol, I have had a word with Sparkyzpaw. I don’t think I really thought it was you, but I suppose it’s good to know.
Kinda reminds me when however-many of us drove gumba a little crazy because he had a friend named “Sparky,” and we asked if that meant you.
XD

And thanks for the well-wishin’, Rich. Happy Thanksgiving.