Originally posted by Rich112:
Originally posted by Roki123:
Originally posted by mike0178:

I love cats. Kittens are adorable.

puppies are cuter.

I agree with that ^ ^

yeah, i’m so right xD

Flag Post

I prefer cats. Every dog I’ve ever had has destroyed hundreds of dollars worth of my electronics. They kept chewing through the cords.

Flag Post

Any other Furries have a DeviantArt that aren’t already friends with me, and are active on it? DA’s like my Facebook.

Flag Post

I prefer cats. Every dog I’ve ever had has destroyed hundreds of dollars worth of my electronics. They kept chewing through the cords.

Awww.
:(

Me, personally, In don’t think I could choose just one or the other. And then there’s all the other critters.

Be it:

Cats/Kittens…
Dogs/Puppies…
Guinea Pigs…
Hamsters…
Chipmunks…
Rabbits…
Chinchillas…

And…well, I guess that’s enough fur now. I’d say I at least like, if not love, most critters, so who knows how long that could’ve dragged on.
Enjoy the doses of cuteness!

^ – ^

Flag Post

I like dog FURRIES! Just not actual dogs… Well, I don’t dislike them, I just prefer cats.

Flag Post

Anyone notices this is 200th page of this thread?
W00T

Speaking of dogs, I have 2 of them. Both Australian Shephards. They’re so adorable and fluffy. Taking them out multiple times per day isn’t a problem either. No, I love exercise

Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:

Any other Furries have a DeviantArt that aren’t already friends with me, and are active on it? DA’s like my Facebook.

I’m quite certain you haven’t added me, even though I rarely use DA. I’m registered there with the same name I have in Kongregate

I have few pictures to upload. I haven’t even updated my collabs collection in a while

Edit: Happy birthday, MidnightWerewolf!

Flag Post

^

Yes, Happy Birthday!
And, Happy 200th-Page, Furry Thread!

^ w ^

I like dog FURRIES! Just not actual dogs… Well, I don’t dislike them, I just prefer cats.

I unnastandz.

Flag Post

200 pages! Hahah! Yes!

Flag Post

Well, my family and I have set up our Christmas tree today. Workin’ on decorations.
Weeeee!

:3

Flag Post

Haha I like setting Christmas Decors up; Puts ya in the spirit. :3

Flag Post

if this Christmas is half as pawsome as last years I will be a very happy fox ^ ^

Flag Post

I’m sure it will be at least half as pawsome, if not better. ^ ^

Flag Post

I’m sure it will be at least half as pawsome, if not better. ^ ^

Maybe I just always expect Christmas to be really shitty. I’ve always really really hated this time of year.

Flag Post

Is it because of all the marketing?

Flag Post

It’s family reasons

Flag Post

I’m sorry :( Wish all of us could come spend time with ya. xP

Hopefully this one will be better than the past years. :]

Flag Post

last year was the best Christmas of my life the only one that I wasn’t like sad all day long

Flag Post

I’m sure this one won’t be so bad.

Flag Post

Aw, sorry to hear that Rich. Nobody should be sad on Christmas. :(

I’m looking forward to it this year. It’s my favorite holiday.

Flag Post

It’s fine you guys don’t have to be sorry

Flag Post

I’m not a very happy dragon. I have family problems every day of the year, the main problem being my family itself. I kinda hate them. On another note, I think I’m becomming nocturnal.

Flag Post

I’m not a very happy dragon. I have family problems every day of the year, the main problem being my family itself. I kinda hate them. On another note, I think I’m becomming nocturnal.

I am the same way but, not only don’t I like them much but, they hate me

Flag Post

Do you have any friends you could probably go spend Christmas with or something?

Flag Post

Do you have any friends you could probably go spend Christmas with or something?

Thats what I did last year this on fur her name is Morgan AKA The Tiger Mama invited a bunch of family-less furs to her place for Christmas

Flag Post

Possible to do it (or similar) this year?