Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 201

6324 posts

Flag Post

not sure yet chances are that is what will happen

Flag Post

That’s good. Any way to brighten your Christmas Experience is the best option.

Flag Post

I’d honestly rather just like forget Christams but, that’s kinda impossible to do

Flag Post

^

:(

Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:

That’s good. Any way to brighten your Christmas Experience is the best option.

Yus.
:3

Here’s an Otter-Family Christmas pic to (hopefully) make things more cheery, and a random video of a furry shooting guns that furryletsplayer showed me because, well, just ’cuz.

Flag Post

Love the vid. Wish I could do that.

Flag Post

^

Heheh.
:)
I wonder how difficult it was to “get comfortable” wielding the guns in a suit. He/She seemed fairly adept at it.
Then again, I haven’t shot guns in a fursuit myself, so I wouldn’t know.

Flag Post

Am I the only one who likes to drive? Most people say they hate it. Even with all the idiots on the road I’ve experienced with on my Driver’s Permit, I still like driving, I don’t know why.

Completely Random, yes.

Flag Post

Am I the only one who likes to drive? Most people say they hate it. Even with all the idiots on the road I’ve experienced with on my Driver’s Permit, I still like driving, I don’t know why.

Completely Random, yes.

I don’t have a car
or a license
or the abitly to get either of them thing

but, the few time I have driven it’s quite fun

Flag Post

The only thing I drove was my toy car when I was a child.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:

>when
>past tense

lolol

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemoCROWcy:

>when
>past tense

lolol

What? I’m pretty sure I said ’’was’’.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemoCROWcy:

>when
>past tense

lolol

What? I’m pretty sure I said ’’was’’.

he is saying you are a child

Flag Post

Then he failed at doing it. He was supposed to do it like this:

>was
>past tense
lolol.

Flag Post

Everyone is a child at some point in their life. I outgrew it fairly early, but even still I have some more “child-like” behaviors at times.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike0178:

Everyone is a child at some point in their life. I outgrew it fairly early, but even still I have some more “child-like” behaviors at times.

I had to “grow up” at a really young age witch might be why I am kinda childish sometimes I never really got to do that when I was a kid.

Flag Post

I go from being mature one minute to being a bit childish the next. Even go from acting like a male to acting more feminine in a matter of seconds at times.

Flag Post

I go from being mature one minute to being a bit childish the next. Even go from acting like a male to acting more feminine in a matter of seconds at times.

hehe as time goes on and I get a bit more into some of the fetish and stuff I have I have become quite a bit more feminine that I used to be

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Completely Random, yes.

I do.
Fairly.
Minus the turd-fergusons on the road.

Originally posted by Rich112:

I had to “grow up” at a really young age witch might be why I am kinda childish sometimes I never really got to do that when I was a kid.

There are those who say you should keep your inner-child alive.
:3

I don’t think I have much of a comment on the “masculine/feminine” thing.
XD
Though I will say that I’d like to think I’m fairly tolerant on the matter, not to mention I do my fair share of things that are probably deemed “not manly,” at least by the “standards” of the culture I live in.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:

Completely Random, yes.

I do.
Fairly.
Minus the turd-fergusons on the road.

I used to like driving a lot, but it gets boring once you do it alone so much.

Flag Post

Gotta put on some good tunes while in your car. :3

Flag Post

Gotta put on some good tunes while in your car. :3

The radio station is fine and all, but I don’t have a cassette tape player in the car I have now, so I can’t buy a cassette-to-mp3 cord to play my own iPod.

Otherwise known as super-first-world-problems.

Flag Post

I guess the reason I’m saying I don’t mind driving is because here to my (future) work area is like 10-15 minutes. (Same for some restaurants I go to, in the same area) So I don’t actually have to go very far. xP

Flag Post

Just get a aftermarket head unit with a MP3 or USB port, there like, 60 to 90 bucks.
And installation would be maybe $20-60.

I did all my upgrades myself to LUNA.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xH34RTL3ss_S0ULx:

Just get a aftermarket head unit with a MP3 or USB port, there like, 60 to 90 bucks.
And installation would be maybe $20-60.

I did all my upgrades myself to LUNA.

Stop showing off LUNA to the world.