Indeed they are. xP
Very fluffeh.

Flag Post

how many furries here go to dev art

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I don’t think they hate crows just you

Flag Post

sighs Bad news, guys… Don’t expect to hear too much from me except for one-line comments or “…”. My boyfriend is moving and I won’t be able to talk to him again for an entire month… And to make things worse, I can barely sleep. Every time I close my eyes, I see my dead cat Coco’s face…. I really miss her… So, yeah. I’m quickly slipping into depression.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike0178:

sighs Bad news, guys… Don’t expect to hear too much from me except for one-line comments or “…”. My boyfriend is moving and I won’t be able to talk to him again for an entire month… And to make things worse, I can barely sleep. Every time I close my eyes, I see my dead cat Coco’s face…. I really miss her… So, yeah. I’m quickly slipping into depression.

Put your cats face on your boyfriend and keep him as a pet.

Problem solved.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike0178:

Sorry to hear that. You say it should just be a month though? Granted, I’m sure any time is too long when it comes to one’s significant other, but you didn’t break up, right?
As for Coco, I take it she was a sweet kitty?
:(

Flag Post

so many sad people during this time of year…

Flag Post

^

Well, I’d like to say I’m pretty friggin’ happy; I’m just sorry that it seems so many aren’t at the moment.

Here, here’s a dancing baby guinea pig.

:)

Flag Post

Happy Christmas Furries.
It seems ive missed the Kongregate OT Christmas event :c.

Flag Post

Sorry to hear Mike. Sorry about your cat…I’ve been there before.

Flag Post

Wow… so much hate… What happened to this time of year supposing to be so merry and happy??

Flag Post

People Got bored?
Maybe they should try being more happy.Christmas is a fun time.

Flag Post

on of the things I hate about Christmas it seems to bring out the worst side of everyone

Flag Post

Rich is Rolby?

Flag Post

thats just insulting….

Flag Post

How is that a bad thing? That she’s in the 6th grade?

Flag Post

How is that a bad thing? That she’s in the 6th grade?

Because Raelito has the theory(as a lot of people do), that the younger you are,the more stupid you are.