Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 214

6316 posts

Flag Post

^
YepYep.
^ w ^

Originally posted by mike0178:
I haven’t seen that movie in so long. It was a childhood favorite.

I won’t say I’ve seen all of Don Bluth’s stuff, at least not “recently” so I can appreciate it with a perspective beyond that of a little kid (as well as just being able to remember it a bit more clearly and such), but I have seen and/or revisited NIMH, The Land Before Time, Rock-A-Doodle, and All Dogs Go To Heaven.
Also, hello again, Mike!
:3

Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:

On the one hand, I’d say that a “furry” is a fan of movies, shows, games, books, and such that feature anthro-animal characters.

No a furry is anyone who takes part in the furry fandom

Stop trying to broaden the definition of furry to become more accepted because its not working.

Flag Post

On the one hand, I’d say that a “furry” is a fan of movies, shows, games, books, and such that feature anthro-animal characters.

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahah

No.

Flag Post

^

Lol, tsk tsk.
You two apparently couldn’t hold on until you read the rest of my post before commenting.

Flag Post

Random pic I thought looked neat.

^ w ^

Flag Post

^
Cool pic

Flag Post

^
Yep.

Oi, whaddaday, whaddaday, wut-a-day…

(Phew)

Flag Post

To All My Furry Friends:

I’m entering a time where I’m not going to be on here at all. Homework, Getting Driver’s License, getting a job… Keeping me busy.

However, there are a few sites I’m always active one, regardless. I’ll share em all one last time. :3

DeviantArt: http://www.cody-h.deviantart.com
FurAffinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cody-h/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUG_AI8XWwtKiodJMyiCTyQ?feature=mhee (Just moved accounts)

I’m interested in getting a career in either technology, Music, or both. Instead of drawing, would also like to become a DJ on my Free time, hoping to build up some rep at Furcons, etc, Weddings and parties. Do plan to be a Fursuiter later on. :3

-Cody
(Cody-H) :)

Flag Post

This is sorta like what Midnight said but, I’m not going to be around much anymore other than weekends started my first day of classes yesterday and got classes every day from 8am to 5pm other than the weekends also after classes I have drivers Ed so going to be super busy for awhile but, i"ll try to come around as much as I can

Flag Post

^

Aww.
:(

Alrighty then, you gotta do what you gotta do, and it’s good that it’s “trying to improve oneself” stuff instead of “crap” stuff.
Anyhoo, I hope to catch y’all around at least here and there, and maybe when/if things “settle” again sometime.

Stay furry, my friends.
^ w ^

Flag Post

I’ll check in every once and awhile, Wolfie. ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:

and so will I ^ w ^ but, sure is going to take some time getting used to waking up this early x_x 4:30 am every weekday

Flag Post

Alrighty then.

Originally posted by Rich112:

and so will I ^ w ^ but, sure is going to take some time getting used to waking up this early x_x 4:30 am every weekday

HOLY CRAP. I thought it was tough for me just getting to work at 7:45 am the past three days.
O.O

Flag Post

yup up at 4:30 leave my house by 5:45 in class by 6:50 class don’t end till 4:30 pm

Flag Post

I hate you furry fans!

Flag Post
Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

I hate you furry fans!

Really? You hate us? Well, good for you.

Flag Post

I hate you furry fans!

Wtf kind of weak-ass comeback is that?

Flag Post

I hate you furry fans!

that’s nice w

Flag Post

^

Lol.

Originally posted by Aldir:

I hate you furry fans!

Wtf kind of weak-ass comeback is that?

I think, though I suppose I could be mistaken, it is a comeback made by someone who doesn’t care what people like HULK have to say about us.
^ – ^

Flag Post

I hate you furry fans!

Get outta muy neighbourhood! Go back to asshole land! >.<

Flag Post

I heard about how some furries make their fursuits out of real fur.

Is this true and do you support it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

Some fanatics do. i personally dont like it; but those who do may do whatever they want. As long as they dont try to press their ideas on us, they arent harmful.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

some do though it’s pretty rare to find someone with a full fur suit of real fur

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator