Originally posted by Rich112:
Originally posted by 91238576T61:
Originally posted by 91238576T61:

I didn’t say I supported that all I did was say it happens

But you support it by being gay.

Because that totally makes sense

Yeah it does. You said all furries are gay and furries kill animals to wear them.

I never said either of them

Denying that is gay.

It’s not really denying it unless I actually said it

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

^

Ugh.
> _ <
Rich, buddy, sorry to say this, but you’re feedin’ t3h Tr0llz.

Anyway, I suppose this makes for an at least somewhat interesting topic (minus the troll-garbage).
Any furry here particularly opposed to hunting and such?

I personally don’t think I could hunt an animal unless it was a desperate matter of survival, but I don’t think I have any major grudge against people who hunt for sport, especially “within reason” (that obviously varying from person to person). There’s a lot of hunters in my family, and I’m cool with them, just not a hunter really myself.

Flag Post

I am strongly opposed to Hunting. ^^

Flag Post

Animals where meant to be hunted. Humans are on the top of the food chain anyways, it gives them the full right to hunt.

Flag Post

I know wolf…. just that guy… he just gets on my nerves.

Anyway at your question. I support hunting as long as there actually using the animals for stuff. Like eating the meet and all that. Just killing something to get it’s fur or antlers I think I dumb. I’m also not a big supporter of catch and release fishing. You catch a fish pull it out of it’s home fucked up it’s mouth real bad with a metal hook have it half suffocated by being out of the water then trow it back. Just seems mean to me.

Flag Post

Yeah, as long as it’s put to use… I don’t like it either when people hunt for sport, or for claws, horns, whatever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

Animals where meant to be hunted. Humans are on the top of the food chain anyways, it gives them the full right to hunt.

Uhhh… Humans aren’t really on the top. Some species WILL hunt humans for food… Hunting is in the nature of all carnivores and omnivores. I believe that hunting is acceptable so long as you use every part of the animal. Hunting for fur? That’s just wrong. USE THE ANIMAL’S BODY AS NATURE INTENDED!!!!

Flag Post

Meh, I said I was okay if it was “for sport” earlier, I think I may have meant “sport and food.”
X3
My dad, uncle, bro, etc. hunt, and while not “everything” may be used, we definitely use the meat.

And now, since we’re still on the subject of hunting…

BTW, Rich, Midnight asked me to tell you “hi” from DeviantArt.

Flag Post

Cool pic

Flag Post

btw, I personally dont understand why some people feel that scaly humanoid animals (such as snakes, dragons) are also “furries”. In my opinion, furries should be, well, furry! Squirrels, foxes, cats, etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

btw, I personally dont understand why some people feel that scaly humanoid animals (such as snakes, dragons) are also “furries”. In my opinion, furries should be, well, furry! Squirrels, foxes, cats, etc.

Because scalies are part of the fandom. The Furry Fandom includes normal furries, scalies, and even avians. I’m actualy both a furry and a scalie. My fursona is a furdragon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

the words scalies and avians are sub groups that formed after the word furry was used to describe the people of the “furry fandom” a furry is used as a general term for anthropomorphic stuff furry or not furry.