Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 216

6324 posts

Flag Post

^

Yeah, I guess pretty much all that. I agree it’s still kinda funny with “not furry” animals being included, but I suppose it’s just easier to say than “The Furry/Scalely/Feathery/Avian/ ChocolateChipPancake Fandom.”

’Tis all good.
^ – ^

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike0178:
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

Animals where meant to be hunted. Humans are on the top of the food chain anyways, it gives them the full right to hunt.

Uhhh… Humans aren’t really on the top. Some species WILL hunt humans for food… Hunting is in the nature of all carnivores and omnivores. I believe that hunting is acceptable so long as you use every part of the animal. Hunting for fur? That’s just wrong. USE THE ANIMAL’S BODY AS NATURE INTENDED!!!!

Humans ARE at the top, along with the lions, eagles and Alligators. Humans kill animals more animals than animals have killed humans, so we are at the top.

But, animals actually don’t eat humans often, its not really in their nature, unless they are hungry.
If a lion saw a baby antelope and a human being, he would chase the antelope instead.

Flag Post

Animals where meant to be hunted. Humans are on the top of the food chain anyways, it gives them the full right to hunt.

Uhhh… Humans aren’t really on the top. Some species WILL hunt humans for food… Hunting is in the nature of all carnivores and omnivores. I believe that hunting is acceptable so long as you use every part of the animal. Hunting for fur? That’s just wrong. USE THE ANIMAL’S BODY AS NATURE INTENDED!!!!

Humans ARE at the top, along with the lions, eagles and Alligators. Humans kill animals more animals than animals have killed humans, so we are at the top.

But, animals actually don’t eat humans often, its not really in their nature, unless they are hungry.
If a lion saw a baby antelope and a human being, he would chase the antelope instead.

I have a feeling it would eat both as both are pretty much helpless

Flag Post

Noooooooo. The LION would eat the antelope, always! It has been proven already.

Flag Post

Noooooooo. The LION would eat the antelope, always! It has been proven already.

What about that lion that adopted a baby antelope?

link

The TRUTH is that all animals are cooler than furries because they are secure about their own species.

Flag Post

That lion was mentally retarded, so it does not count.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThatsSoMFT:

all lions are retarded

Flag Post

All non-human animals are retarded. I meant for a lion

Flag Post

why did u call urself retarded?? lolol 2edgy4u

Flag Post

^

LaWlz.
XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

all lions are retarded

What?
These look pretty friggin’ sweet if ya ask me.

Flag Post

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Flag Post

Incorect statement. Animals are significantly more inteligent than people give them credit for. It’s just a matter of humans being too fucking arrogant to admit it. Just like most of us are too fucking arrogant to admit that we ourselves are animals.

Flag Post

Wtf.. how low humans could get.

Flag Post

^

Well, considering what’s on the news a lot of the time…

Flag Post

mike, ur such a weirdo. humans are smarter than animals. if we werent smarter, they would rule the world and put us in cages. but they dont so we are smarter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

mike, ur such a weirdo. humans are smarter than animals. if we werent smarter, they would rule the world and put us in cages. but they dont so we are smarter.

He didn’t say they were smarter he said more intelligent than people give them credit for maybe you should actually read what people say before posting

Flag Post

Hey Furs. ^^ Giving an update.

As of 7:44 PM GMT, trying to get a voluntary position at RMFC (Rocky Mountain Fur Con 2013 in August) The Rewards are nice, but that’s not why I want to be there: If I’m volunteering around something I love (Furries) How can I not enjoy that day?

Flag Post

Good luck I hope you get it.

Although as much as I love fur cons and all that I"d not want to work at one wouldn’t get as much time to enjoy all the awesome stuff

Flag Post

What’s really neat though is if I work 24 Hours (Setting up / taking down props, etc counts as double) They’ll give me a free attendee pass to RMFC 2014.

I hear what ya mean, On breaks and such, I’ll take some pictures and things (I already have approval from Hotel and Convention Staff)

Flag Post

^

Cool!
And neat pic from your previous post as well.

^ w ^

Flag Post

Incorect statement. Animals are significantly more inteligent than people give them credit for. It’s just a matter of humans being too fucking arrogant to admit it. Just like most of us are too fucking arrogant to admit that we ourselves are animals.

Eat a dog dick

Flag Post

Eat a dog dick

No thanks. I don’t like you that way.

Flag Post

Eat a dog dick

No thanks. I don’t like you that way.

racist

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator