Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 221

6324 posts

Flag Post

If you dont know how to draw, make a sonic recolor.

Wait, are the sonic recolor losers considered furries or weaboos?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

If you dont know how to draw, make a sonic recolor.

Wait, are the sonic recolor losers considered furries or weaboos?

they could be either they cold also just be fan of sonic

Flag Post

Why was the image on Pg. 219 removed?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:

I had wondered the same thing

Flag Post
Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:

we may never know… O.O

Flag Post

^
(Looks)
SAY WHHHAAAAAAAAAT?!?
:(
But there weren’t any other pics on that page, was there? It’s not like there was a pic-spam-fest or whatever, no?
Was there some detail I overlooked or something?
Meh, whatever.
Still. (mumble).

Originally posted by IndomiPhoenix:
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

i remember there was this furry mmo or rpg game that rich was talking about a long time ago
what was that? i think it started with an A or something, i bet you guys know what i am talking about.

I think it’s called Antilia or something.
EDIT: dammit Rich

Lolz. And in somewhat related news, I watched the documentary Indie Game: The Movie, and there was a segment where they showed a little bit of the game Overgrowth. I can’t remember who talked about it or when exactly, but I believe I remember it being mentioned by someone here some time ago.
The movie didn’t show a lot, but a little.
:3

Originally posted by IndomiPhoenix:

Oh, and I’ve recently tried drawing a bit of anthro stuff. Not very good, but I’ll try to upload it a bit later.

Cool!

Flag Post

some incest loving :3 awesome comic so far

Flag Post

wat

Flag Post

Erm…Galdos, I have a feeling that’s not gonna fly.
o_O

Flag Post

Isn’t this fad dead yet?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:

o_O

there isn’t anything wrong with it no dirty bits are showing

Originally posted by Hallucent:

Isn’t this fad dead yet?

it’s really a fad been around way to long to be just a fad and it just keeps growing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

o_O

Originally posted by Hallucent:

Isn’t this fad dead yet?

it’s really a fad been around way to long to be just a fad and it just keeps growing.

It’s not a fad, it’s a fandom.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

o_O

Oh it’s not about “things” being shown, but if the subject is incest…
I just didn’t think that would pass is all.
As always fur me, context as well as content.

Whatever, I’ll just let it run its course.
Not trying to discourage you from participating by any means, Galdos, mind you.

:3

Flag Post

Going back to Overgrowth, does anyone here remember who exactly mentioned it on the thread however-long ago?
It wasn’t you Rich, was it?
I don’t remember, but I don’t think it was you…

Flag Post

Going back to Overgrowth, does anyone here remember who exactly mentioned it on the thread however-long ago?

Random lurker coming to the rescue.
Seems like it was him.
Also, seems like the search function is actually quite useful, seeing as this post was the first (and only) result when I had it look for furry thread overgrowth.

Also also, get that game. It has its flaws, since it is an Alpha, but the gameplay is amazing. The combat is really tough in the beginning, though. This video is a great start to learn it.

EDIT: Did I mention the level editor, the frequent updates, the fact that you get this game for free as well and the tons of content and mods provided by the community? No? Well, now I did.

Flag Post

Galdos, I love the pic buddy! :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:

Seems like it was him.
Also, seems like the search function is actually quite useful, seeing as this post was the first (and only) result when I had it look for furry thread overgrowth.
Also also, get that game. It has its flaws, since it is an Alpha, but the gameplay is amazing. The combat really tough in the beginning, though. This video is a great start to learn it.

Looks like a ripoff of Lugaru

Flag Post
Originally posted by Raelito:

Seems like it was him.
Also also, get that game. It has its flaws, since it is an Alpha, but the gameplay is amazing. The combat really tough in the beginning, though. This video is a great start to learn it.

Looks like a ripoff of Lugaru

Overgrowth and lugaru are made by the same people overgrowth is basically Lugaru two

Flag Post

Seems like it was him.

Dude, looks epic! My birthday is coming up soon, anyone wanna buy it for me? ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike0178:

Seems like it was him.

Dude, looks epic! My birthday is coming up soon, anyone wanna buy it for me? ;)

I don’t know how serious you are about that but if I had the money I would ^^

Flag Post

Heh, maybe I can get my parents to buy it for me. sighs, realizing how sad it is that I still live with my parents

Flag Post

how old are you??

Flag Post

Seems like it was him.

Also also, get that game. It has its flaws, since it is an Alpha, but the gameplay is amazing. The combat is really tough in the beginning, though. This video is a great start to learn it.

EDIT: Did I mention the level editor, the frequent updates, the fact that you get this game for free as well and the tons of content and mods provided by the community? No? Well, now I did.

Thank you, good random lurker!
X3

Hmph, I guess it was Rich after all.
And neat that the search function can cover that. Even though it said “search games and more,” I don’t think I considered “seeing more results” until you mentioned it.
So, EPR89, you interested in “joining,” or you just passing by and recommending the game.
Regardless, thank you and have a good one.
^ w ^