The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 222

6331 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

how old are you??

18 and in college

Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:
So, EPR89, you interested in “joining,” or you just passing by and recommending the game.
Regardless, thank you and have a good one.
^ w ^

I wouldn’t consider myself a furry.
But I would also not say that I am not a furry. I guess, by definition I would actually be one. I especially like the art and projects resulting from it, like Overgrowth and the related comic. But I just don’t see myself as a furry, because I have no further personal interest in the topics and the fandom. It is fascinating and I like the whole mindset behind it because there’s so much more to it than the stuff you usually hear about it (“Dhurr! Furries all dream about humping each other in fursuits! Hide yo’ pets! Dhurrhurr de dhurr!”). But I don’t think that I am personally fascinated about the topics enough to identify myself with it more than I do right now. Kind of like some people who say that they like My Little Pony, but would not consider themselves bronies.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:
Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:
So, EPR89, you interested in “joining,” or you just passing by and recommending the game.
Regardless, thank you and have a good one.
^ w ^

But I would also not say that I am not a furry. I guess, by definition I would actually be one. I especially like the art and projects resulting from it, like Overgrowth and the related comic. But I just don’t see myself as a furry, because I have no further personal interest in the topics and the fandom. It is fascinating and I like the whole mindset behind it because there’s so much more to it than the stuff you usually hear about it (“Dhurr! Furries all dream about humping each other in fursuits! Hide yo’ pets! Dhurrhurr de dhurr!”). But I don’t think that I am personally fascinated about the topics enough to identify myself with it more than I do right now. Kind of like some people who say that they like My Little Pony, but would not consider themselves bronies.

of course ur not a furry

because ur scalesona is a goldfish

lol remember that time u called me a goldfish

that is the reference i am making

discuss how wity i am

Flag Post

I applaud you for remembering that.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

of course ur not a furry

because ur scalesona is a goldfish

lol remember that time u called me a goldfish

that is the reference i am making

discuss how wity i am

I applaud you for remembering that.

Lol.

Well anyway, that’s cool. You are if you wanna be, you’re not if you don’t.
And it’s good to meet more people who see there’s more to it than just the basics and/or stereotypical.
Just know we’ll be happy to see you whenever you wish to chime in, whether as a “fan” or a “tolerator/supporter.”

Well, I’ll be happy to see/hear from you, anyway, and I’d think surely Rich, Mike, and Co. would too.

^ – ^

Flag Post

^
I’ll definately be glad to hear from him again. Anyone who doesn’t hate us furries is fine by me

Flag Post

^

Yep.

And oh, though it may be a little belated, Happy Groundhog Day!

XD

Flag Post

^
Hm?

Well, going again to videogames, unless there’s some last-minute pushback, Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time is meant to be released tommorow! At least going by Amazon’s info.
Wheeee!

> w <

Flag Post

blinks What did I say that got removed? I don’t remember.

Flag Post

it was something about a game and asking a mod something

Flag Post

^

Oh lol.
Well, a triptych picture of three awesome furry-mages got removed for no reason I could figure out, so I guess we just gotta go with the flow.
:3

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike0178:

Heh, maybe I can get my parents to buy it for me. sighs, realizing how sad it is that I still live with my parents

how old are you??

18 and in college

Well, I’m 21 and working, and I’m still living with my parents at present.

Flag Post

^

Wut you say, good sir?
Or is it madam?
:)

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Furry:

^

Wut you say, good sir?
Or is it madam?

He asked “How are furries different from bronies?”

Flag Post

^

Wut you say, good sir?
Or is it madam?

Why are you responding to your own alt?

Flag Post

Huh?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

^

Wut you say, good sir?
Or is it madam?

Why are you responding to your own alt?

there are at lest 3 people other than me that have can use that alt

Flag Post

Rawr

Flag Post

got my anthrocon pre registration today ^^

Flag Post

^

Weeeee!
^ w ^

Rawr

Woof.

Flag Post

got my anthrocon pre registration today ^^

Why would you want to go to anthrocon?

I saw the furry CSI episode so I know that furry conventions are boring.