Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 228

6315 posts

Flag Post

^

Yep.
It’s titled Okamiden, and, according to the description on Amazon, it is meant to follow the ending of the first, only you play as a “puppy version” of Amaterasu, named Chibiterasu. I haven’t played it, but it seems to be only for the Nintendo DS.

Thank you, PeanutButterGamer, for informing me that this game exists in your Top 10 Cutest Characters In Videogames.

^ – ^

Flag Post

Is it still alive :O
Furries! :3

Flag Post

^

O_O
I saw that movie DVD on the shelf at work.
I don’t find that funny.

Well, okay, it is kinda funny in the sense that the story ironically centers around the cat and dog’s friendship (if I got it right; I haven’t seen it myself, at least as far as I recall). But otherwise, that’s sad.
:(

Originally posted by xH34RTL3ss_S0ULx:

Is it still alive :O
Furries! :3

Yus.
^ – ^

Flag Post

Flag Post

^
To think how awesome I thought the lineart was.
When both the lineart AND the fully-colored versions rule, it’s a keeper.

Wolf-Warriors fordawin.

^ w ^

Flag Post

Throws bone to thread
Missed y’all.

Flag Post

Farewell forever, thread.

Matt

Flag Post
Originally posted by xH34RTL3ss_S0ULx:

Throws bone to thread
Missed y’all.

Thank you Heartless!
OMnomNomNomNom!

:3

Originally posted by mangaluvr72:

Farewell forever, thread.

Matt

Goodbye, buddy. You sure forever?
:/

Flag Post

^
I’m positive

Flag Post

^

Well, alright then.
:(
Take care.

Flag Post

Hello again, furry thread.

Flag Post

Been a while I posted in here and I thought I’d like to share some pictures of what kind of furry art I like

(these are both from dA)

Flag Post

^

Nice pics, and yeah it’s been a while since I’ve heard from you.
Stop by any time you’d like; I’m pretty sure we’d all be happy to hear from you more.

Originally posted by im_a_winner:

Hello again, furry thread.

Hello!

^ – ^

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Furry:

Awesome Picture. My favorite kind of Furry art, Medieval / Tribal. ^^

Flag Post

^

Me too!
It’s really good bits of inspiration for my game ideas, and I’m sure it helps you think of stuff for your stories, no?
If you don’t know this artist/haven’t looked him up yet, check “Qzurr” on DA. He’s a BOSS with this kind of stuff.

^ w ^

Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:

I played some more (Of Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time) and there’s a neat little bit of variety to Bentley’s hacking sequences now. Instead of it always being like a little ship or whatever, there is this electric-ball thing, where you have to use the SixAxis to tilt it in the direction you want it to go (that’s where I last left off), and a sidescroller-shooter where Bentley has an avatar that looks like one of the guys from Contra.

There’s also this part where Murray dresses up as a geisha and dances for the guards.
O_o
XD

Well, I’ve played more, and cleared Ancient Arabia, and it gets even better.

Carmelita belly-dances.
Not kidding.

O.O

Aren’t videogames great?

X3

Flag Post

How does Carmilita give up trying to catch sly and join him when he is back in his heist duds and obviously faked amnesia?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:
Originally posted by The_Furry:

Awesome Picture. My favorite kind of Furry art, Medieval / Tribal. ^^

Oh,Yea.

Flag Post

^

:)

Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

How does Carmilita give up trying to catch sly and join him when he is back in his heist duds and obviously faked amnesia?

Cuz she still loves him.
I bet.
;3

I haven’t beaten it yet, but she did say that she reflected on how the two actually have a number of things in common, just different perspectives.
She says herself something along these lines:
“We both fight for justice, but on different sides of the law.”
She then follows up on how she is unsure of whether or not she can live with that, but that in the meantime, she will join the gang for the common goal and bringing down their mutual enemy.

Flag Post

Well, I beat it.

It’s a little bit of a bummer (in my opinion) that there’s only 5 “normal” episodes (“normal” = meeting a new Cooper ancestor, going around a hub-world, doing a certain number of missions before the boss battle, etc.) in the game, but I figure there’s no telling how long the game could’ve gone on if EVERY possible scenario came up.
Not to mention, the ending(s) seem to say there’s likely going to be at least a little more of this kinda thing in the next one, which I most certainly hope will come around sometime because I definitely enjoyed it.
The final stretch was kinda “quick” in my opinion, but also pretty cool. Then again, it may have been my eagerness to finish it that kinda sped things up.
I won’t spoil it fur y’all, but I’ll say I definitely believe it’s worth playing and that I’m looking forward to the next sequel, presuming it’ll come out eventually.
Heh, I figure it’ll be on the PS4?

Well, (puts game happily on shelf next to the others in beloved collection) on to the next one of interest: Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch.

^ 3 ^

Flag Post

I am furried

Flag Post

^

Kool Beenz!

Flag Post

Wow, been kinda quiet lately.

Originally posted by Maowee:

I am furried

I know the character is Fluttershy, but upon closer inspection, she looks kinda “cat-ish” in my opinion.
I she a ponycat, or is it just a particular art style?
Whatever the case, it’s cute.

^ w ^

Flag Post

Does tails count as a furry?