Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 231

6349 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

Is it true that the furry CSI episode was based on a true story?

nope it’s not true, there quite a bit of CSI episodes based off supposedly true stories but, that isn’t one of them

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

nope it’s not true, there quite a bit of CSI episodes based off supposedly true stories but, that isn’t one of them

If its not a real story, where did they get all the fursuits?

It is obviously a true story and all furries are GAY MURDERERS D:

Flag Post

I can walk to any custom shop and rent a doze or more fursuits.

Flag Post

CSI is a fictional crime scene investigation show. They could make going to Starbucks a thrilling episode if they wanted to.

Flag Post

^

Heheh.
To both that and Rich’s response on the typos.

^ x ^

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:

That would make it the 9th biggest fur con in the world.

Ac is looking at something like over 6000 possible even 7000

It would push us into 9? Holy cow. 11 to 9 in one year, that would be amazing! o:

I bet we’ll attract a lot of attention, we got 2 The Ranting Gryphon coming this year as a special guest.

2 is awesome I’ve meet him personally he funny as hell to

I remember seeing like, I think a website/YouTube channel, but does he have an actual radio station or something? I forget.

Flag Post

Just going to pop in and say that all pictures posted need some actual text accompanying them to advance discussion. We enjoy all of you having a thread to discuss your interests in, but it still needs to follow the standards we have for all threads in OT.

Feel free to PM me or the administration if you feel differently.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gevock:

Just going to pop in and say that all pictures posted need some actual text accompanying them to advance discussion. We enjoy all of you having a thread to discuss your interests in, but it still needs to follow the standards we have for all threads in OT.

Originally posted by Gevock:

I have asked/been told more than once by more than one administrator and moderate, that we can post any pics we want as long as we aren’t spamy about them and they fallow the kongrgate guidelines (like no NSFW stuff and and things like that). I don’t think posting one picture to bump the thread is spamy at all. Many of the pics that do get posted lead to a discussion about the picture or artist or event if it happens to be a photo or something. I don’t see why you feel the need to have to come in and say this. The thread has been around for over a year and never had any issues with the actual furries in the thread. The only times any NSFW or unappropriated pics have been posted where by “trolls” back when a few people decided they would try to spam the thread to get it locked or when superfastjelly decides to post his collection of furry cub pics (has happened at lest two maybe three times now.)

No one here did anything wrong at lest not according to the other mods/admins that have seen this thread or even posted in it.AlextheGreat13 posts here, Z-Shadow has posted here, Vegard has not only posted but, helped me get this thread unlocked once. I have talked with trickyrodent about the posting of the pictures before none of them ever seemed to care about a post every now and then with just a pic and like I said anyway a lot of times the pics lead to a discussion about something.

My whole point behind typing all that is to me your whole post seems unfair and out of place. You pretty much just came here and told me I can’t do something that I’ve been told more than once I could do.

Also sending you a PM about this in case you don’t happen to come back here to see this. I post this here to get the impute of the other furs that have seen/been told the same stuff I have in the past.

Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:
Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:

That would make it the 9th biggest fur con in the world.

Ac is looking at something like over 6000 possible even 7000

It would push us into 9? Holy cow. 11 to 9 in one year, that would be amazing! o:

I bet we’ll attract a lot of attention, we got 2 The Ranting Gryphon coming this year as a special guest.

2 is awesome I’ve meet him personally he funny as hell to

I remember seeing like, I think a website/YouTube channel, but does he have an actual radio station or something? I forget.

I’m not sure if he has on or not. I know he has been on the radio before but, having his own show or something like that I don’t know it’s possible.

Flag Post

^

Alrighty then, just wondering. I remember being guided to his site/channel, so I was just wondering if it went deeper.

Huh, interesting pic debate/issue.
I understand why more than just the pic is desired, but if what Rich said is true and the other mods have allowed that…
Huh.
Well, whatever. Thanks Gevock, I’ll try to bear that in mind for later, though I see Rich’s point too.
:)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:

Huh, interesting pic debate/issue.
I understand why more than just the pic is desired, but if what Rich said is true and the other modsmhave allowed that…
Huh.
Well, whatever. Thanks Gevock, I’ll try to bear that in mind for later, though I see Rich’s point too.
:)

Actually, I only see Rich’s point here.
Exactly the same issue was the beginning of the end for the MLP thread. Trolls claimed that there was too much image spam (even though no one in the thread complained and the images usually led to discussions). We got a few warnings and from then on continued to enforce those rules better. The trolling continued and eventually the thread was locked.
For being derailed.

I seriously hope this won’t happen to this thread. I see no reason for complaints.

If only we could sage-post on these forums. That way no one could complain about a thread being bumped by stuff like image spam.

Flag Post

what is sage-posting?? I have never heard of that. Pics don’t get posted that often here they do but pic that is nothing but a is kind rare so I don’t see what the big deal was anyway.

Flag Post

Sage is a really neat style of posting on 4chan that allows you to submit a post without bumping the topic.

Flag Post

I don’t think that wold be to useful for this as most people might forget it’s hear.

Flag Post

They could put a huge SAGE button next to the Submit Reply button.
With cookies around it…
And kittens.

Everyone loves kittens.

Flag Post

but if the topic was never bumped no one would ever see it

Flag Post

It could be an in-thread rule:
Want to just share an image? —> SAGE!

If people find it interesting enough to talk about it they can reply in regular posts.

Flag Post

I guess that wold work….. to bad kongregate never add anything useful

Flag Post

OP update first one in like forever.

There is a new rule we are no longer allowed to post just pictures they most have some kinda text with them. Even if they are like the pictures used to bump the thread.

Gevock had made a post about this so I had a talk with him though PM and Z-shadow agrees with him about this so now it is a new rule. It really shouldn’t be to hard to fallow though and I hope it leads to some interesting conversations in here. :3

Flag Post

So much butthurt over Gevock’s comment. Do the furries need some Preparation H?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:

So much butthurt over Gevock’s comment. Do the furries need some Preparation H?

There isn’t any butthurt over it. Though I thought it seemed a bit out of place it’s not like anyone is mad or anything

Flag Post

I like how the furries are getting butthurt because they were told to follow the same rules that apply to the rest of Kong.

Flag Post

except no one is butthurt….

Flag Post

OP update first one in like forever.

There is a new rule we are no longer allowed to post just pictures they most have some kinda text with them. Even if they are like the pictures used to bump the thread.

Gevock had made a post about this so I had a talk with him though PM and Z-shadow agrees with him about this so now it is a new rule. It really shouldn’t be to hard to fallow though and I hope it leads to some interesting conversations in here. :3

Alrighty then. I’ll try to bear that in mind.
:3

Originally posted by EPR89:

They could put a huge SAGE button next to the Submit Reply button.
With cookies around it…
And kittens.

Everyone loves kittens.

Yus (and don’t forget hamsters, turtles, and guinea pigs).
<3

That Sage-post thingy DOES sound pretty handy though. Maybe Kong will get around to that.
Maybe.
;D