Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 235 (locked)

6402 posts

Flag Post

^

Meh.
:/

Originally posted by Rich112:

I guess I just forgot then

Lol, it’s all good.

^ – ^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

YOu are into heavy metal?? I didn’t know that

Here’s some furry-metal/rock goodness.

^ – ^

Flag Post

Furries or Scalies?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ninjitsu_Pirate:

Furries or Scalies?

Furries for me

Flag Post

^

Same here, though Scalies are fine.
I don’t know this, but if you were asking because you were wondering if we “accepted” them and you considered yourself a Scaly, then by all means feel free to join us.
And if you were just asking outta curiousity or some other reason(s), then, well, there’s your answer.

:)

Flag Post

(Looks up Ninjitsu_Pirate’s profile to see if it says anything about him being into the fandom)

Well, his description sure has a lot of 4s.

XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:

(Looks up Ninjitsu_Pirate’s profile to see if it says anything about him being into the fandom)

Well, his description sure has a lot of 4s.

XD

65,411 number fours to be exact. Microsoft Word is such a wonderful device for counting characters.

I don’t know why I wanted to know that so much…

Flag Post

^

LaWlZ.

X3

Flag Post

Wow, been quiet for a few days.
I would’ve (maybe) stopped by yesterday, but I had work and after that went to the family camp to have a turkey-fry with my family and didn’t get back to almost midnight.
Anyways, still here.

^ _ ^

Flag Post

^

Here’s a furry camp!

Flag Post

That is certainly a stunning piece of artwork there.

Flag Post

That is a really good piece of artwork.

Flag Post

^

Indeed. For both you, Alex, and anyone else for that matter, if you’re curious about the artist, he goes by Screwbald (on DA, anyway) and has a pretty flippin’ impressive portfolio if I do say so myself.

Flag Post

^

Indeed. For both you, Alex, and anyone else for that matter, if you’re curious about the artist, he goes by Screwbald (on DA, anyway) and has a pretty flippin’ impressive portfolio if I do say so myself.

Thanks for posting that, he seems to be a natural with his art. I glanced over his gallery and it all looked to be really well done, I’ll definitely have to view it a bit more later on.

Flag Post

^

http://screwbald.deviantart.com/art/Kurt-Badge-359206791
Enough said.

Flag Post

^

Lawlz.

> w <

Originally posted by Fronebular:

^

Thanks for posting that, he seems to be a natural with his art. I glanced over his gallery and it all looked to be really well done, I’ll definitely have to view it a bit more later on.

You’re welcome. Enjoy the art whenever you get around to checking it out.

Flag Post

Does anybody here fursuit? No offense, I know that Furries aren’t just a bunch of fursuitters.

Flag Post

I probably would be if, as a kid at disney, I hadn’t wound up in the (incredibly long) line for an autograph instead of the line for a ride. I was intelligent enough to be acutely aware that the person giving autographs was a fake, it was all a fake…but I had never heard of “suspension of disbelief”.

So I never asked my parents for a werewolf costume for halloween or anything…but maybe I’ll get a lucario or vulpix suit one of these days…

Flag Post

Does anybody here fursuit? No offense, I know that Furries aren’t just a bunch of fursuitters.

I will when I have the money to get my suit.

Flag Post

I personally don’t fursuit, and I don’t really see myself doing that, but I reckon I won’t say “never” either.

No offense taken.

^ – ^

Flag Post

Will be in the future. Waiting on money, to stop growing in height, and age to be able to commission a group out of state, and over the internet.

Will be after my character, “Kody”. http://maxpainevolumn.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Cody-H-359624741

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Congratulations on acknowledging.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:

Will be in the future. Waiting on money, to stop growing in height, and age to be able to commission a group out of state, and over the internet.

Will be after my character, “Kody”. http://maxpainevolumn.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Cody-H-359624741

Neat-o.

:3