Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 235

6315 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by CROWne_00001:
Originally posted by Fyre_Hawk:

Nice satire.

It cant be satire if its 100% true

EDIT: Fyre and I were responding to Gears, who posted a link to the furry ED article

What is ther is true yet extremely biased and one sided just like anything else about furries out there.

Flag Post

^

Meh.
:/

Originally posted by Rich112:

I guess I just forgot then

Lol, it’s all good.

^ – ^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

YOu are into heavy metal?? I didn’t know that

Here’s some furry-metal/rock goodness.

^ – ^

Flag Post

Furries or Scalies?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ninjitsu_Pirate:

Furries or Scalies?

Furries for me

Flag Post

^

Same here, though Scalies are fine.
I don’t know this, but if you were asking because you were wondering if we “accepted” them and you considered yourself a Scaly, then by all means feel free to join us.
And if you were just asking outta curiousity or some other reason(s), then, well, there’s your answer.

:)

Flag Post

(Looks up Ninjitsu_Pirate’s profile to see if it says anything about him being into the fandom)

Well, his description sure has a lot of 4s.

XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfOfTheCross:

(Looks up Ninjitsu_Pirate’s profile to see if it says anything about him being into the fandom)

Well, his description sure has a lot of 4s.

XD

65,411 number fours to be exact. Microsoft Word is such a wonderful device for counting characters.

I don’t know why I wanted to know that so much…

Flag Post

^

LaWlZ.

X3

Flag Post

Wow, been quiet for a few days.
I would’ve (maybe) stopped by yesterday, but I had work and after that went to the family camp to have a turkey-fry with my family and didn’t get back to almost midnight.
Anyways, still here.

^ _ ^

Flag Post

^

Here’s a furry camp!

Flag Post

That is certainly a stunning piece of artwork there.

Flag Post

That is a really good piece of artwork.

Flag Post

^

Indeed. For both you, Alex, and anyone else for that matter, if you’re curious about the artist, he goes by Screwbald (on DA, anyway) and has a pretty flippin’ impressive portfolio if I do say so myself.

Flag Post

^

Indeed. For both you, Alex, and anyone else for that matter, if you’re curious about the artist, he goes by Screwbald (on DA, anyway) and has a pretty flippin’ impressive portfolio if I do say so myself.

Thanks for posting that, he seems to be a natural with his art. I glanced over his gallery and it all looked to be really well done, I’ll definitely have to view it a bit more later on.

Flag Post

^

http://screwbald.deviantart.com/art/Kurt-Badge-359206791
Enough said.

Flag Post

^

Lawlz.

> w <

Originally posted by Fronebular:

^

Thanks for posting that, he seems to be a natural with his art. I glanced over his gallery and it all looked to be really well done, I’ll definitely have to view it a bit more later on.

You’re welcome. Enjoy the art whenever you get around to checking it out.

Flag Post

Does anybody here fursuit? No offense, I know that Furries aren’t just a bunch of fursuitters.

Flag Post

I probably would be if, as a kid at disney, I hadn’t wound up in the (incredibly long) line for an autograph instead of the line for a ride. I was intelligent enough to be acutely aware that the person giving autographs was a fake, it was all a fake…but I had never heard of “suspension of disbelief”.

So I never asked my parents for a werewolf costume for halloween or anything…but maybe I’ll get a lucario or vulpix suit one of these days…

Flag Post

Does anybody here fursuit? No offense, I know that Furries aren’t just a bunch of fursuitters.

I will when I have the money to get my suit.

Flag Post

I personally don’t fursuit, and I don’t really see myself doing that, but I reckon I won’t say “never” either.

No offense taken.

^ – ^

Flag Post

Will be in the future. Waiting on money, to stop growing in height, and age to be able to commission a group out of state, and over the internet.

Will be after my character, “Kody”. http://maxpainevolumn.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Cody-H-359624741

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Congratulations on acknowledging.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator