Forums Off-topic

The Official Furry Thread ;3 page 5

6331 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegard20:

^I think most people enjoys Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse comics, so the furry population is pretty huge by that definition.

Really? People still like that stuff? But if it is true then yes the furry population is enormous.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegard20:

I think I might be partly furry.
I like heterosexual, lesbian and transsexual furry art, but gay furries and creepy fursuits are far off from my tastes.

Not all things furry have to do with sex or porn there are lots of furries that are into furry art in non-sexual way other furries believe that they are some who spirituality connected to an animal.. the porn and sex is only small part of furrness

 
Flag Post
Not all things furry have to do with sex or porn

B-b-but!

there are lots of furries that are into furry art in non-sexual way

That’s some crazy shit, right there.

other furries believe that they are some who spirituality connected to an animal..

Oh yeah, I’ve heard about that. Those furries are silly.

the porn and sex is only small part of furrness


Then I am a small part furry.
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegard20:

Oh yeah, I’ve heard about that. Those furries are silly.

About as silly as trangendered people.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegard20:
Not all things furry have to do with sex or porn

B-b-but!

there are lots of furries that are into furry art in non-sexual way

That’s some crazy shit, right there.

other furries believe that they are some who spirituality connected to an animal..

Oh yeah, I’ve heard about that. Those furries are silly.

the porn and sex is only small part of furrness


Then I am a small part furry.

Well even if you are into furry porn does not mean you have to be a furry it’s more like a choice to be or not to be a furry… what I’m trying to say is like take MLP for example I have seen that show can’t get into it at all just not my thing but, some of the pics an other stuff in official MLP thread I have found to be pretty funny just cuz I liked a small part of MLP doesn’t mean that I’m brony

 
Flag Post

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier, been busy.

 
Flag Post

Don’t listen to Rich112, furries are all about the porn. Furries pretend that it isn’t in an attempt to hide that they are all perverts.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mafefe_:

Don’t listen to Rich112, furries are all about the porn. Furries pretend that it isn’t in an attempt to hide that they are all perverts.

I’m not a pervert, and I hate porn.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 1shawn1:
Originally posted by Mafefe_:

Don’t listen to Rich112, furries are all about the porn. Furries pretend that it isn’t in an attempt to hide that they are all perverts.

I’m not a pervert, and I hate porn.

then you are underage.

REPORTED FOR BEING UNDERAGE

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mafefe_:
Originally posted by 1shawn1:
Originally posted by Mafefe_:

Don’t listen to Rich112, furries are all about the porn. Furries pretend that it isn’t in an attempt to hide that they are all perverts.

I’m not a pervert, and I hate porn.

then you are underage.

REPORTED FOR BEING UNDERAGE

Reported for being a communist.

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

^fictional animals can’t fight for rights

 
Flag Post

Going to go have alittle FurMeet Saturaday with some buds.
Also, there Bronies. So Double Awesomeness.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mafefe_:

^fictional animals can’t fight for rights

It’s not the fictional animals it’s the humans that draw and enjoy the fictional animals

Originally posted by xH34rTL3ss_S0uLx:

Going to go have alittle FurMeet Saturaday with some buds.
Also, there Bronies. So Double Awesomeness.

you do fursuits at your fur meets??

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

you do fursuits at your fur meets??

For the ones that have them, yes. I dont have one though :L

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by xH34rTL3ss_S0uLx:
Originally posted by Rich112:

you do fursuits at your fur meets??

For the ones that have them, yes. I dont have one though :L

Ah, I don’t own one ether got a friend that has one I have wore.

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

:3

 
Flag Post

^You ride a giant cat, then get shot and die.
Or, you live as a human.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kazan_Epic:

^You ride a giant cat, then get shot and die.
Or, you live as a human.

something like that

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:
Originally posted by Kazan_Epic:

^You ride a giant cat, then get shot and die.
Or, you live as a human.

something like that

Ok, you turn into a cat and get eaten by Chinese people.
Or you live a human life.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kazan_Epic:
Originally posted by Rich112:
Originally posted by Kazan_Epic:

^You ride a giant cat, then get shot and die.
Or, you live as a human.

something like that

Ok, you turn into a cat and get eaten by Chinese people.
Or you live a human life.

I’d rather be dog gettin eaten by Koreans but pretty much the same ideal

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:
Originally posted by Kazan_Epic:
Originally posted by Rich112:
Originally posted by Kazan_Epic:

^You ride a giant cat, then get shot and die.
Or, you live as a human.

something like that

Ok, you turn into a cat and get eaten by Chinese people.
Or you live a human life.

I’d rather be dog gettin eaten by Koreans but pretty much the same ideal

whatever the stereotype is.

 
Flag Post

I just thought of somethin so there is something called “fursecution” if you look up fursecution on google you will find pic that supposed non-furs drew of furies they may be dead furries but, it’s still furry art and there is even a website just fur fursecution fur art so that’s really no different than any other furry website.

I would post some pics of what I’m talking about but I don’t want to get this lock and don’t want to be banned/muted.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

I just thought of somethin so there is something called “fursecution” if you look up fursecution on google you will find pic that supposed non-furs drew of furies they may be dead furries but, it’s still furry art and there is even a website just fur fursecution fur art so that’s really no different than any other furry website.

I would post some pics of what I’m talking about but I don’t want to get this lock and don’t want to be banned/muted.

Those guys are just closet furries who have a gore fetish.

Also:

ARE THOSE MAN BOOBS.