Forums Off-topic

Favorite clothes company?

42 posts

Flag Post

Vans, volcom, element, etnies, emerica,ripcurl,oneill,shorties,etc.
Im like the “skater punk” guy, but hey whatever.
Whats your clothes?

Flag Post

anything nike

Flag Post

Clothes are clothes. I’m not picky.

Flag Post

United Colors of Benetton is my favorite! the clothes there are so mega stylish! i love stylish clothes over anything else

Flag Post

I’m with Crushproof.

Flag Post

Mock-yeah!

Ing-yeah!

Bird-yeah!

Flag Post

oxfam. =D

Flag Post

i’m not afraid of you

Flag Post

Aeropostale = Win.

Flag Post

I’m kind of a sports guy, so I like nike,adidas,reebok, anything like that.

Flag Post

“Invisible clothes”,the store where are there clothes That keep you warm but still nude.Just made for nudist.

Flag Post

the clothes there are so mega stylish!

ahahaahahaha what the fuck

Flag Post

Aeropostale = FTW.
American Eagle = FTEW.
Hollister = FTL.

I am kind of into the preppy style of clothes, but I’m not preppy. Still, those are some damn good clothes! I don’t really have a lot of American Eagle stuff cuz it’s kind of expensive, but definitely worth the money.

Flag Post

anyway most of my shit is from brooklyn industries and urban outfitters because i’m a trendy hipster rockstar faggot

Flag Post

i prefer vans and levis jeans

Flag Post

Levi’s jeans are good, and I think I have a pair of them, but American Eagle jeans are MUCH better. Not to brag or anything….

Flag Post

i also like chicago jeans as well

Flag Post

i like the alabama jeans

Flag Post

social collision and lip service jeans are my favorite

Flag Post

>Clothes are clothes. I’m not picky.

Having said that, labels promote stereotypes and narrow-mindedness, and people shouldn’t care what other people wear.

Flag Post

are people allowed to have opinions on what clothes they wear without being shallow?

Flag Post

Everyone has different tastes and opinions. Some just don’t care, like me. I mean, I try to dress nice, but I don’t buy full outfits to wear each day, and I wouldn’t even If I could afford it. I’ve got no one to impress, and I want what’s comfortable.

Flag Post

Brands that no one’s heard of. The ones you find in boutiques ,online, or in random little stores. They make people wonder where you get your clothes :D

Flag Post

I buy any clothes that have their brand printed on the front no matter what, even if it costs triple what other clothes cost. Yeah, I buy clothes just to have a giant fluxing brand name so I can go around walking like a giant logo.

Flag Post

I also agree with Crushproof.