Forums Off-topic

Favorite clothes company? page 2

42 posts

Flag Post

Clothes are clothes. I’m not picky.

Flag Post

I like American Eagle.

Flag Post

Can never go worn with your birthday suit. Really though, I dont care. I’ll where a black dress shirt and some dark blue jeans where ever i go.

Flag Post

When I go shopping I try pretty much everywhere that’ll stock a t-shirt under £35, H&M I have a lot of success with in particular though, good quality for the price though they don’t change stock quite often enough. Some other shops/brands are FCUK, dogfish, addict, Maine, Hugo Boss… Tescos :P

Asics for trainers all the way.

Flag Post

I do dress nice; but I don’t wear anything that makes me uncomfortable. I don’t think I own a single brand-name shirt. Yes, I do wear some Aeropostale, mainly the cheap but stylish things without their name all over ’em.

I mainly shop at Kohl’s; their stuff is stylish, cute, comfortable, and yet not nearly as expensive.

Flag Post

Gratz on 1700 posts bunny

i dont really have an exact brand that i wear i just wear what ever smells okay, lol, i normally go to the mens section in most stores

Flag Post

My favorite clothes line is Nuttinonya…

Flag Post

Kickwear jeans

http://www.myspace.com/killthecupcakenj

Flag Post

Hollister= EPIC win

Flag Post

i like goya

Flag Post

“Hollister= EPIC win”

If you’re a male, I pity you.

EDIT: Since you are a male, I have to say, there’s nothing wrong with clothes from Hollister, but I honestly thought it was exclusively for the wealthy/snobby female teenage guidos in my area..

Flag Post

O.o…I’m not snobby….

Flag Post

Not saying you are, which is why I think it’s weird that you like Hollister clothes. Maybe it’s just my area, but most of the people that wear that kinda stuff are too cool for anything but smoking pot and getting money from their parents.

I guess not every Hollister-lover is bad..

Flag Post

I guess not every Hollister-lover is bad..

Think again.

Flag Post

FRUIT OF THE LOOM

Flag Post

What exactly are you insinuating? I think of two things.

I guess I’ll rethink that thought. Or let it go, possibly.

Flag Post

i am hot sexy 16 yr old cali grl love 2 shop at holister american eagle ambercrobie and fitch need man who loves good with lots of $$$!