Forums Off-topic

Football

127 posts

Flag Post

What team are you going for?

Carolina Panthers FTW!

Flag Post

if u were referring to english football i’d say arsenal

american football sucks. All your teams have sponsors in their name lawl. It’s too much about money over there.

Flag Post

Liverpool

Flag Post

Yeah man american football totally sucks. I’d like to see the fat bloody blokes pass the soccer ball eh, mate.

Flag Post

I live in houston, but my team sucks so I go for Dallas.

Also, how can Europeans say our football sucks after every time you break a nail, you guys run away…

American football has alot more action and skill.

Flag Post

whats up with all the english stuff, no offence.

Flag Post

My Tennessee Titans are 2-0. They’ll be 3-0 after next week since Houston sucks. Playoff bound yet again.

Flag Post

Yeah man american football totally sucks. I’d like to see the fat bloody blokes pass the soccer ball eh, mate.

lol, u said bloody.

Flag Post

whats up with all the english stuff, no offence.

?

What’s up with all the American stuff?

Flag Post

cuz football is basically all american. (the running, not the ay little black and white ball thing)

Flag Post

Whats up with all the gay british rainbow stuff?

Flag Post

British like rainbow colors.

Flag Post

Football (‘soccer’) is the biggest and popular international sport. American Football is pretty much only played in America.

Flag Post

Yes, this is absolutely correct.

1. All other countries would be incredibly mediocre in comparison.

2. What if you had to play us in the olympics. You see, here in America, we are well aware that one or two of your players would suffer very life threating injuries if they were stupid enough to take what you call a fat bloody bloke head on. That fat bloody bloke is much faster than you and most the people you probably know.

Flag Post

i dont see the point of hugging a ball to a finish line while evading people from crushing you to death

Flag Post

to score 6 points and help your team win. And isn’t that also the point of Rugby.

Flag Post

whats the point of winning when u have to risk your life? thats so meaningless…

Flag Post

Lol, risk you life? Theres a thing called “protection”. Also, its not meaningless, it’s a sport. And it’s fun to watch.

Flag Post

You see, here in America, we are well aware that one or two of your players would suffer very life threating injuries if they were stupid enough to take what you call a fat bloody bloke head on.

uh I think if you read up you’ll find it was you who said ‘fat bloody bloke’.

I don’t watch American football so I really can’t be bothered to get into a debate about their respective merits. If you’re okay with being the best at a sport because you’re the only country that plays it, but remaining pretty terrible at the two (three?) biggest world sports, that’s fine.

I prefer rugby and cricket to football anyway

Flag Post

i cant seem to find football interesting….

neither soccer bcoz it takes so epic to finish a game with so few goals, but i rather watch soccer…. meh, football is lame to me

Flag Post

but remaining pretty terrible at the two (three?) biggest world sports, that’s fine

number of olympic medals for your country?

Flag Post

our country had 51 gold medals in the olympics this year, got 100 gold medals in paralympics and made London go crazy bcoz they dont know what to do for the opening ceremony of the Olympics2012. Now Stan guess my country

Flag Post

i have a foot ball game today :P

Flag Post

Takes time to get used to it. When I was a child, I thought football was boring, not now.

Flag Post

panda is from China. Nice 10 and 11 year olds in the gymnastics events by the way. Where is your dignity, you blatantly broke the rules in obvious fashion, and did nothing but refuse to say a word about it.