Forums Off-topic

Theres a 5th ocean

26 posts

Flag Post

Omg why didn’t any1 tell me that.Can’t wait to tell my teacher.the 5th ocean is the southern ocean.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean

Flag Post
  • …. and this is located where?
  • EDIT: Oh, thankyou for the WiKi.

Flag Post

The world is flat. My credible sources (Pirates of the Carribean 3) supports this idea.

Flag Post

Well every1 knows its flat.cristifer columbus was on drugs when he said it was round.

Flag Post

=O no

Flag Post

world be round

Flag Post

#OMG#

you didn’t know that

Flag Post

look from space, world = round.

Flag Post

cool

Flag Post

If the world was round, it would be flat. Its a globe. Theres 7 oceans and seas around the earth.

Flag Post

the earth is neither flat nor round. In fact, the earth i situated in 4-D spacetime. the human eye perceives only 3 dimensions, but cannot perceive the 4th, to a Flatlander (check out Flatland by Abbott (forgot his last name)) there is no up nor down for him, he does not interpret it, same to us. The earth seems round to us, but for 4-D beings, the earth could be a hypersphere. Actually, to obtain a sustainable and stable universe you need 11-D, superstrings then now will be stable. So 4-D is actually a small part from the whole idea.

Flag Post

Well no, the world is actually a 3-dimensional object. It’s the universe as a whole that’s curved in 4 dimensions.

A Flatlander (2-dimensional being) would perceive a sphere as an infinite flat plane, the same as we perceive the universe as an infinite saddle-like shape. If you keep on travelling in the same direction in the universe you’d eventually arrive back where you started.

Flag Post

unproductive, can u make an avatar for me, using my avatar with your color things

Flag Post

u trippin’

Flag Post

what, using the same design?

Flag Post

ya… or use billyfred’s kind

Flag Post

How did this topic end up on flat earth…there’s a forum for that here…

did you know that there is even another ocean…At the bottom of the ocean in various places is a layer of dense liquid Methane hydrate.

Flag Post

Quick point, isn’t Poseidon typically titled as “The King of the Seven Seas and Six Oceans”?

Flag Post

Theres 7 oceans and seas around the earth.

Really?

List Time

Paficic Ocean

Atlantic Ocean

North Sea

Indian Ocean

Medittarean Sea

Also the Earth is actually a 3D oval, technically.

Flag Post

It is a squashed spherical shape, but it’s not really as simple as that.

Now…
The oceans are “the Pacific Ocean, the Atlantic Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the Southern Ocean, and the Arctic Ocean. The Pacific and Atlantic may be further subdivided by the equator into northerly and southerly portions”

There’s your SIX oceans, and they are often referred collectively as the world ocean.

Oh, and there are over a hundred places listed as seas.

Flag Post

:O:O:O:O: BILLY OCEAN

Flag Post

Flag Post

^yay he approves

Flag Post

There are 5 main oceans.Ok?There are 7 seas that i’ve heard of.

Flag Post

this is going down the s**t hole