Forums Off-topic

Documentary: The Admins of Kongregate

27 posts

Flag Post

Ok peoples. We all know that admins BESIDES Jim and Greg and EmilyG have come onto this site for their first time sometime in yester year. so lets document some admin’s and moderator’s first steps into Kongregate…

purpose: to document the people who made Kongregate what Kongregate is today.

more to come… =D

soon… >=D

Flag Post

No! You have revealed Arcane’s true identity. Now all the spammers of the world will attempt to hire him as a programmer!

But seriously, this is a cool idea. I’ll post what facts I have when I get a chance to dig them out.

Flag Post

Actually, I came onto this site long before that (which my 2nd post explains). I worked for Kongregate before you could even have an account. :)

Also, your first post link is wrong >:(

Flag Post

Damijin:

Bio: According to users, he is a shady moderator of the forums and keeps teh site clean of Trolls and Spammers. usually likes to work in the cover of internet security and rarely uses Chat Language outside from being funny. Has recently stepped down from “God” position to take on the life of a humble Moderator.

Picture: (to be found, someone please post a link)

Funny fact: HE LIKES RAINBOWS!!! Profile

Flag Post

arcaneCoder:

Bio: according to users he is a EXTREMELY secretive flash coder. Rumor has it that he used his Arcane skills to create the first chatrooms and Flash based content with this site. In the forum habitat he usually just looks around and moderates, and/or bans users who spam and troll. Another prominent forum fact is that he helped quell the “Forum Game Flood of 2008” By creating another forum to cleanse the Forums of putrid and spamtastic games. The only real documented picture of this person can bee seen below. The subject seems to be an acid skateboarder.

REAL picture:

Funny fact: The period when he used more smiley faces than angry faces: link

Flag Post

In the pics, can you please show their faces?

Flag Post

sorry man. Only picture I got of him… lol… hes THAT secretive!

Flag Post

I think it would be cool to shine some light on the less well-known administrators like Andrew or ThereseaC.

Flag Post

then help with research! anyone can post as long as it follows this format:

Bio:

ACTUAL picture:

Funny fact:

Flag Post

…who?

Flag Post

why does ArcaneCoder look like harold from harold and kumar

Flag Post

make that kumar

Flag Post

Because he is Harold from Harold and Kumar. He’s also George Bush, Obama, McCain, and Hilary.

Flag Post

I saw aC doing that skate trick. He didn’t land it and I stole his wallet and skate board.

Flag Post

And then I beat you up and took your wallet, his wallet, and his skateboard. I also drank your blood.

Flag Post

Vid yea here’s the vid

Flag Post

Vid yea here’s the vid

and I thought that you were funny :(

Flag Post

Jim Greer

Bio: Current

• Founder & CEO at Kongregate

Past

• Technical Director, Pogo at Electronic Arts
  • Senior Manager, Engineering (for Pogo.com) at Electronic Arts
  • Interactive Artist at Mine Control
  • Software Engineer (contract) at shockwave.com
  • Co-founder / Product Director at Titanic Entertainment
  • Programmer at Origin Systems

Education

• Princeton University
  • Princeton High School

REAL PICTURE:

Funny Fact: sorry but I ain’t got anything. :(

Flag Post

Vid yea here’s the vid

i see what i did there >.>

Flag Post

Only picture I got of him… lol… hes THAT secretive!

I know where you can find a couple of pictures of him. I just haven’t broadcasted them because he obviously is a more “secretive” person.

Flag Post

stop spamming people.

Flag Post

hmm anyone got a pic of greg?

Flag Post

removed

Flag Post

greg:

Bio: A very prominent God in the kongregate Overworld. He controls most of the creation of badges and also created meny of the interfaces of kongregate. His badge powers are sometimes used for evil deeds, like the first launch of Kongai: Link . Although many people revere him greatly, a lot of people use him as scapegoats for practical jokes and inside rumors. But please, never piss off a god.

Real Picture:

Fun fact: He is a secretive worker. you cannot grasp the full history of this God! Try looking deep into his forum history, wha? YOU CAN’T! link

Flag Post

Duct tape, those are actors portraying Greg and Alison in the upcoming film: “The life and loves of Greg”
:P