Forums Off-topic

Goodbai Kongregate (locked)

23 posts

Flag Post

As you all know, I’ve been a great player at Kongregate until today. I just got a reply from my boss and he said i will have a pay rise. So I will have less time on Kongregate and most probably wont be online for months. My schedule is cramped with work, but I will still be partly active at torncity. So I guess this is it guys. Have fun.

Bai.

Flag Post

Well, see you…;_; (Why are so many leaving?!)

Flag Post

Oh get the hell out already, this is like your 4th goodbye post.

Flag Post

I dunno what i should say. Or:

Sniff bye! I’ll miss you!

Or:

Bai. What were we talking about again?

Flag Post

Aren’t you like …. 14?

Flag Post
  • Stop creating these God Damn threads! You’re just trying to get attention.

Flag Post

You aren’t leaving

You want attention

Leave this fag alone

Flag Post

Stop attention whoring, seriously.

Leave, nobody here is that important. The site will go on.

Flag Post

Just, go, already. Quit bidding farewell and keep on hanging around for more good byes.

Flag Post

good bai panda man. we will miss you. (and to all those ppl saying this threads a waste, it is simply to explain his absence and so he wont leave all of us wondrering, “where the hell did he go???”. and so his friends on kong would be able to say goodbai b4 he left.) but seriously, we will all miss you panda man. you have contributed much to kong, and are an all-around great guy. goodbai panda man…

Flag Post

i hope you DO leave. or at least dine in hell

Flag Post

BURN!! KILL THE PANDAS!!! that is all

Flag Post

STFU, Pandaman is awesome, h is just informing us. GO PANDA, also that picture of a troll and the description fit Ka_0z.

Flag Post

Leave poor Panda alone.

BURN!! KILL THE PANDAS!!! that is all

too far

Flag Post

bai panda see u wen u gets back

Flag Post

(Squints eyes) BAAAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

This seems like an… appropriate topic to say this, but…

I also am unofficially leaving Kongregate.

Some serious S### happened recently, and needless to say it’ll take up a large amount of my time to sort through it.

I’ll still be able to post once in a while, but I won’t be on regularly, nor be able to play any games or visit any rooms FeedtheDucks

I’m not 100% sure when I’ll be back, but I am not “gone” either.

Flag Post

omg thats like 3 in one day, bai Zach ! bring frosted flakes !

Flag Post

I NEED MOAR!!! NOW eats evil’s arm HA HA HA HA all you arm are belong to me :P

Flag Post

uh, this thread is supposed to be satirical, right?

Flag Post

Bye, I won’t miss you a single bit and I will laugh at you while you don’t have time for kongregate.

Flag Post

please do not feed the troll or you will get baneed for killing poor pandas and i think you will get eaten by a troll for leting him feed on the poor little pandasBURN!! KILL THE PANDAS!!! that is all

Flag Post

yeha and we will surely miss you panda i think i wont miss you a bit but the overs will Just, go, already. Quit bidding farewell and keep on hanging around for more good byes.