LOL that screenshot is epic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Johanna_T:

LOL that screenshot is epic.

Lololol so glad I wasn’t in this screenshot. Oh boy Moose XD

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Oh my god I would kill for some filthy McDonald’s right now. I’m dying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Don’t do it man!

Flag Post

My head is just dead, should not have drank an energy drink at 2 in the morning xD Going through my new TC screenshot folder and posting them here in a bit.

Flag Post

How am I gonna explain to Dad about a mysteriously empty bottle of rum…

Flag Post

No clue. Oh gawd, half of these pictures are just bad. I don’t know which ones to publish. Help.

Say the dog drank it?

Flag Post

Where was my invite

Flag Post

Say that some dude over the Internet dranked it.

Flag Post

Timeline of what happened late 25 to 26 March, 2013 on TC! (For anyone who forgot like I did, pictures are great to help remember anything!)

Moose and Hallu began (speed) drinking, Trent is just messing with the camera, Joe is probably just looking at his screen trying to hold in a laugh, I’m about to laugh

Things begin getting weird, Trent, Moose, and Hallu both get their cams close to their faces so they made weird expressions and what nots. There were two screenshots of this, thought this one depicted Hallu’s face the greatest. Joe and I are laughing at their faces (or Joe might not be? No clue).

They’re just making weird faces once more. No need for extra commentary. Joe and I are still sober (and will remain sober).

Hallu became a new unicorn. No other commentary needed. Aldir and Whitney joined the party.

Trent put all his hair into a beanie. No other commentary needed.

W00t instrument night! Trent, Aldir, Moose, Hallu, and I got our instruments out. Mansmany unfortunately accidentally missed the instrument night but luckily he set his cam to the picture of his piano. No clue on the where abouts of Joe.

Aldir has finished all of his rum (he had a full bottle when he started) and he put his bottle next to his face. Hallu has taken off his shirt (and pants), and Aldir will promptly do the same soon (I did not screenshot this nor did I save it if it did get screenshot) after this screenshot. Moose is very drunk at this point as Koala, Trent, and I are observing our drunk TC’ers.

It is now the new day, the 26th of March. Moose is very drunk, Hallu’s face looks a bit puffy from drinking, Joe is doing whatever, Trent and I are still observing this drunk mess/party.

The rest of the night is explanatory, most people left and it was just myself, Aldir, Hallu, and Moose. I left around 04:00 EST and I guess the rest of the night continued on without me. W00t.

If anybody wants a picture down, let me know asap!

Edit: Daminals joined the party late. However the only screenshot I have of him looks normal as he was sober. Darn. Must get more drunk people on TC someday.

Flag Post

wow people still use that room? I thought it peaked in summer 2012.

Flag Post

Bunny.. Best post ever!

Flag Post
Originally posted by holleratthesunn:

wow people still use that room? I thought it peaked in summer 2012.

LOL. That was definitely not a peek. In fact, that was a pretty shitty TC season.
Also, that’s an amazing post, Bunneh.

Flag Post

Summer 2012 was probably the worst time.

Flag Post

Lol, I look completely bored there.

Flag Post

I was eating in those screenshots, hence why I looked so ’tarded :P

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maowee:

Where was my invite

Forever Alone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maowee:

Where was my invite